Supports AMD Athlon 700Mhz ~ 1.4Ghz @ 200Mhz FSB
Supports AMD Athlon 1.0Ghz ~ 1.4Ghz @ 266Mhz FSB
Supports AMD Athlon XP 1500+ ~ 2000+ @ 266Mhz FSB
Supports AMD Duron 600MHz ~ 1.2Ghz @ 200Mhz FSB
Reserves Support for Future AMD Socket A CPU's
nVidia nForce 128D
nVidia IGP 128 Northbridge
nVidia MCP Southbridge
AMD HyperTransport Interconnect
- Bus Frequency
Alpha EV6 DDR FSB
- Expansion Slots
1x AGP (4x, 1.5v only)
- Expansion Ports
1 PS2 Keyboard Port
1 PS2 Mouse Port
6 USB Ports (2 rear accessible, 4 via expansion bracket)
1 Serial Ports
1 Parallel Port
1 Line In
1 Line Out
1 Mic In
1 Game Port
- Onboard Audio
nVidia APU 5.1 Dolby Digital Sound AC'97 Compatible
- Special Features
FSB, VCore, VDimm, VIO, Multiplier, VAGP adjustable in BIOS.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD