Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The Cooler Master Hyper 212 is a multi socket cooler ready to take on AMD and Intel's best processors. The 120mm fan that is designed to move a high volume of air while producing a very low acoustic footprint has nine blades and rotates at only 2000 RPM.
The cooler its self uses four standard 6mm heatpipes that are shaped like a U attaching to the base of the cooler and leading up to aluminum fins. This design gives the Hyper 212 eight points of contact between the base and the cooling fins, so the transfer from one area to the other should be quite good.
I was able to find the Hyper 212 available on several e-tail sites under the actual product number, RR-CCH-LB12-GP; but on PriceGrabber only one shop had it listed as a Hyper 212. The prices were right around the 40 Dollar mark no matter what it was called, making this cooler considerably less than the Noctua Cooler we tested that uses a similar design. At this price point the Hyper 212 will be competing with the Rosewill Z5, our current leader in this price category.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ARCHOS unveils the larger screened Diamond Plus smartphone
- Star Wars: Battlefront beta hits in October, features 20v20 chaos
- Get Ahead of the iOS 9 Curve: Create Your Own iPhone Apps
- NVIDIA secures 81% of the GPU market according to JPR
- eSports betting startup Unikrn gets backed by Ashton Kutcher
- carvedilol 3.125 mg information. Purchase online.
- Im happy I now signed up
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Gigabyte G1 z170 Gaming 7 motherboard.
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20