Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The Cooler Master Hyper 212 is a multi socket cooler ready to take on AMD and Intel's best processors. The 120mm fan that is designed to move a high volume of air while producing a very low acoustic footprint has nine blades and rotates at only 2000 RPM.
The cooler its self uses four standard 6mm heatpipes that are shaped like a U attaching to the base of the cooler and leading up to aluminum fins. This design gives the Hyper 212 eight points of contact between the base and the cooling fins, so the transfer from one area to the other should be quite good.
I was able to find the Hyper 212 available on several e-tail sites under the actual product number, RR-CCH-LB12-GP; but on PriceGrabber only one shop had it listed as a Hyper 212. The prices were right around the 40 Dollar mark no matter what it was called, making this cooler considerably less than the Noctua Cooler we tested that uses a similar design. At this price point the Hyper 212 will be competing with the Rosewill Z5, our current leader in this price category.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- KitGuru editor in chief apologizes for 'inflammatory' AMD article
- Intel Battery Optimizer Android app now cleans, too
- Assassin's Creed, Rainbow Six next in GeForce GTX bundles
- Microsoft's new 12.3-inch Surface Pro 4 starts at $899
- Netflix now supports voice commands on Windows 10
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Topic: X99E-ITX/ac with 32GB ram
- The Crew WILD RUN PC CLOSED BETA WILL BE PLAYABLE FROM OCTOBER 15TH TO OCTOBER 19TH 2015
- MLG Announces Broadcast Talent for World Finals in New Orleans
- Patriot Announces New Viper 4 3600MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit
- Supermicro Launches New 1U TwinPro Fully Redundant, Dual DP Node, SuperServer
- AMD Partners with Oculus and Dell to Power Oculus Ready PCs