Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The Cooler Master Hyper 212 is a multi socket cooler ready to take on AMD and Intel's best processors. The 120mm fan that is designed to move a high volume of air while producing a very low acoustic footprint has nine blades and rotates at only 2000 RPM.
The cooler its self uses four standard 6mm heatpipes that are shaped like a U attaching to the base of the cooler and leading up to aluminum fins. This design gives the Hyper 212 eight points of contact between the base and the cooling fins, so the transfer from one area to the other should be quite good.
I was able to find the Hyper 212 available on several e-tail sites under the actual product number, RR-CCH-LB12-GP; but on PriceGrabber only one shop had it listed as a Hyper 212. The prices were right around the 40 Dollar mark no matter what it was called, making this cooler considerably less than the Noctua Cooler we tested that uses a similar design. At this price point the Hyper 212 will be competing with the Rosewill Z5, our current leader in this price category.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dishonored 2 lets you play as Corvo or Emily, has dynamic endings
- New Watch Dogs 2 lead character reportedly leaked
- YouTube testing clean Material design
- Twitter stock falls to all-time low
- The Rock's alarm clock app inspires you to get up in the morning
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Asus F2A85-M won't go into BIOS
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience