Though Prolink isn't what you would call a "New" company, they have been rather quietly making VGA adapters and multimedia add-on cards. In 2000, they became a publicly listed company, and since then have been creating some pretty solid video products. Whether you're looking for 3d graphics cards, TV tuner cards, DVD/MPEG decoders, or even teleconferencing equipment, Prolink has something for it in their product line.
TweakTown has taken a look at a couple of video cards from Prolink recently, and they have fared pretty well against the competition. But today, we take a look into a new area of the company; namely the Prolink PixelView Video Maker MPEG II Decoder Card. We'll take a look at features, requirements and picture quality to see if it has what it takes to compete against the likes of the REALmagic Hollywood Plus card.
So, without further chatting, let's check out this new card!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The Witcher 3 receives a new 15GB patch, with a 13-page changelog
- Uber hack in early 2014 allegedly traced back to the CTO of Lyft
- Light's new camera has 16 camera sensors, takes 52-megapixel photos
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent