Though Prolink isn't what you would call a "New" company, they have been rather quietly making VGA adapters and multimedia add-on cards. In 2000, they became a publicly listed company, and since then have been creating some pretty solid video products. Whether you're looking for 3d graphics cards, TV tuner cards, DVD/MPEG decoders, or even teleconferencing equipment, Prolink has something for it in their product line.
TweakTown has taken a look at a couple of video cards from Prolink recently, and they have fared pretty well against the competition. But today, we take a look into a new area of the company; namely the Prolink PixelView Video Maker MPEG II Decoder Card. We'll take a look at features, requirements and picture quality to see if it has what it takes to compete against the likes of the REALmagic Hollywood Plus card.
So, without further chatting, let's check out this new card!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4