When it comes to power supplies, the general rule of thumb is to buy as much as you can afford. To do anything less is opening yourself up for failure in the future. The Cooler Master Real Power Pro 1250 comes with more power than you will likely ever need. Of course, we old timers also thought we would never outgrow that 350 watt PSU we bought all those years ago too.
This product has a huge amount of power available and has enough overhead to grow with your system. While it doesn't come cheap, odds are very good that you will not be needing a replacement before the five year warranty expires. Online pricing for this monster at the time of this writing is in the realm of $320US, which is less than many comparable models but still a hefty price tag.
Performance is exceptional and as you would expect, this model comes with all the little initials and features you would expect to see from a quality power supply. It carries the 80+ power efficiency rating, is SLI certified and includes Active PFC. Add to this the long 5 year warranty and you have a sure winner on your hands. Additionally, while this model is rated at 1250 watts, this is a running power availability and can handle peaks of 1375 watts. Very nice indeed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni