For a company that was first known as a manufacturer of OEM coolers, Cooler Master has certainly come a long way. Many newcomers to the world of computers may not remember those days, but I can recall when the only time you saw the Cooler Master logo was when you voided your warranty and cracked open the side of your manufactured PC. In the past few years, however, these folks have gone out of their way to make a name for themselves in the DIY market.
We have tested several of their products before and these include some exceptional enclosures, power supplies, external hard drive enclosures and various accessories. Oh, and they still make cooling solutions as well.
Today we will take a look at one of the latest high-end power supplies offered by Cooler Master. It is from their Real Power product line and offers 1250 watts of power. We'll delve into its features and then see how well it handles itself when put under a bit of stress.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- LG partners with REEDS Jewelers for the LG Watch Urbane Luxe
- Report: Prior to breach, no one wanted to purchase Ashley Madison
- Konami developers didn't take holidays to get MGS V on PC earlier
- Survive 'The Walking Dead' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Mortal Kombat X cancelled for the Xbox 360 and PS3
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- x99 Extreme 4/3.1 Red Light + No Display
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20