Although menacing in this close up picture with the 80mm eleven blade fan the 5610 is only 99mm tall. The 3-pin connector shows that this is the Silent model.
From the side you see the two heatpipes that start at the bottom and move up into the aluminium fin area. On the bottom you can see the aluminium heatsink that rests on top of the heatpipes at the base.
Here you can see the heatsink that sits on the heatpipes at the base better. These are actively cooled by the 80mm fan.
The other side of the cooler is identical to the side we have shown you previously.
Here we see the Silent 3-pin power connector and the PWM 4-pin connector. The 5610s both use a 12 inch wire lead so reaching the correct power plug on the motherboard shouldn't be a problem.
The Silent is on the left and the PWM is on the right. Both of the fans appear to be identical other than the power connector. PWM fans are dynamic and change RPM based on sensors on the motherboard and on the fan.
Both models come from the factory with a coat of thermal compound pre-installed.
After removing the factory thermal paste we see that the 5610 does not have a mirror like finish.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4