Specifications, Availability and Pricing
Unlike the 5710 we looked at previously, the 5610 Series is not a universal cooler. Intel Socket 775 only for this round from GlacialTech; AMD Sockets need not apply.
The specifications listed on GlacialTech's site only show the Silent version so the PWM model is somewhat of a mystery. In the above image taken from GlacialTech's site you see two red stars; this indicates that system chassis airflow must be optimal to use the 5610 with these CPUs. The CPUs listed are Intel's hottest parts to come out in the last couple of years, so if your Intel processor is either a Pentium D 3.4 GHz or an Extreme X6800 you are being warned by the manufacturer that bad things will happen without adequate case cooling.
The 5610 Silent has an MSRP in the US of $24.90 USD and the PWM model is set at $27.40. At these price points the 5610 Series is one of the lowest cost aftermarket CPU Coolers available today, but it will still have to compete against old stock coolers that are left over in limited quantities from large discount e-tailers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- LG V30 could have sliding dual displays
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017