Specifications, Availability and Pricing
Unlike the 5710 we looked at previously, the 5610 Series is not a universal cooler. Intel Socket 775 only for this round from GlacialTech; AMD Sockets need not apply.
The specifications listed on GlacialTech's site only show the Silent version so the PWM model is somewhat of a mystery. In the above image taken from GlacialTech's site you see two red stars; this indicates that system chassis airflow must be optimal to use the 5610 with these CPUs. The CPUs listed are Intel's hottest parts to come out in the last couple of years, so if your Intel processor is either a Pentium D 3.4 GHz or an Extreme X6800 you are being warned by the manufacturer that bad things will happen without adequate case cooling.
The 5610 Silent has an MSRP in the US of $24.90 USD and the PWM model is set at $27.40. At these price points the 5610 Series is one of the lowest cost aftermarket CPU Coolers available today, but it will still have to compete against old stock coolers that are left over in limited quantities from large discount e-tailers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will have a headphone jack after all?
- HTC to launch only 6-7 devices this year
- Electric Concept One beats Bugatti Veyron
- Samsung unveils the Galaxy C7 Pro
- Lucasfilm denies CG Princess Leia plan for 'Star Wars 9'
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99
- ESL One returns to Southeast Asia to kick-off world class Dota 2 action in 2017