The front of Sapphire boxes haven't changed much recently with a more square shape and a pretty plain but informative front. We can see we have a woman on the front of the box holding a sword, and then of course we have the normal line-up of information.
The top left corner shows the brand while the very top shows the model along with mention of the world Ultimate. We then have some of the main features like 512MB GDDR3, HDMI, HD Audio, PCI-E 2.0 along with the inclusion of some of the goodies like 3DMark06, PowerDVD and The Black Box from Valve.
Also included on the front are our standard logos like Windows Vista certified, ATI Radeon and of course mention of support for Crossfire.
Turning the box over and we have a bit of a blurb on the card with some more logos, awards and a mention of some more inclusions inside the box. We again have another image of the sexy lady we saw on the front of the box.
Moving inside the package, in the cable department we have Component Out, S-Video to RCA, DVI to VGA, DVI to HDMI, Molex to PCI Express and a single Crossfire connector.
In the CD Department we have the standard driver CD which we have become so used to along with the Cyberlink DVD Suite, Cyberlink PowerDVD v7 and a copy of 3DMark06. We also have a funky little sticker so you can show your video card brand off with pride.
Paperwork wise we have the Manual along with a "The Black Box" code if you're interested in games like Portal, Team Fortress 2 or Half Life 2: Episode 2.
The bundle in the package is absolutely fantastic. It's time to move on to see if the card can impress as much as the goodies inside here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark05]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Episode One HDR)]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Prey]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - F.E.A.R.]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Company of Heroes]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 11 [High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - Vista]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Call of Juarez (DX10) - Vista]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet (DX10) - Vista]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Company of Heroes (DX10) - Vista]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- Enter our 'Ghost in the Shell' Blu-ray giveaway
- Snap's Spectacles are now available on Amazon
- Xbox worth $9 billion, 53 million Xbox LIVE users
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4