When it comes to a quality TIM, we need to consider what is going to be best for our system components. After all, the processor and graphics boards of today are going to be some of the most expensive parts in your box, so it only makes sense to care for them in the best manner possible.
In the past few months, we have seen several companies come out with new compounds and they all claim to be able to beat "that silver stuff" that everyone seems to love so much. What's more, they are all doing just that! It just doesn't make any sense to continue to use a compound that is electrically conductive, especially when it is not as effective.
OCZ has brought to the table a thermal material that beats the silver goops hands down, requires no curing time, and is not electrically conductive. It performs right in line with similar products being offered and is also cheaper than Arctic Silver. I have no qualms at all in recommending a tube of OCZ Freeze for your next (or current) build. It works well and will last a long time after applying, so you just cannot go wrong.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Lucasfilm denies CG Princess Leia plan for 'Star Wars 9'
- Take home 'Pete's Dragon' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Putting Nintendo Switch launch games into perspective
- 'Stranger Things' director talks bigger, darker season 2
- Samsung's new Galaxy S8 looks amazing in leaked videos
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99
- ESL One returns to Southeast Asia to kick-off world class Dota 2 action in 2017