When it comes to a quality TIM, we need to consider what is going to be best for our system components. After all, the processor and graphics boards of today are going to be some of the most expensive parts in your box, so it only makes sense to care for them in the best manner possible.
In the past few months, we have seen several companies come out with new compounds and they all claim to be able to beat "that silver stuff" that everyone seems to love so much. What's more, they are all doing just that! It just doesn't make any sense to continue to use a compound that is electrically conductive, especially when it is not as effective.
OCZ has brought to the table a thermal material that beats the silver goops hands down, requires no curing time, and is not electrically conductive. It performs right in line with similar products being offered and is also cheaper than Arctic Silver. I have no qualms at all in recommending a tube of OCZ Freeze for your next (or current) build. It works well and will last a long time after applying, so you just cannot go wrong.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2 blog detailed the items of the in-game store
- AMD performance issues in Darksiders Warmastered fixed
- Microsoft testing Gears of War 4 PC, console crossplay
- Final Fantasy XV ships five million units in first day
- SSD costs expected to rise by 6-10% in early 2017
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ADATA SV620 480GB Portable SSD Review
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset
- Tesoro opens new product line with the release of its Zone Balance gaming chair