When it comes to a quality TIM, we need to consider what is going to be best for our system components. After all, the processor and graphics boards of today are going to be some of the most expensive parts in your box, so it only makes sense to care for them in the best manner possible.
In the past few months, we have seen several companies come out with new compounds and they all claim to be able to beat "that silver stuff" that everyone seems to love so much. What's more, they are all doing just that! It just doesn't make any sense to continue to use a compound that is electrically conductive, especially when it is not as effective.
OCZ has brought to the table a thermal material that beats the silver goops hands down, requires no curing time, and is not electrically conductive. It performs right in line with similar products being offered and is also cheaper than Arctic Silver. I have no qualms at all in recommending a tube of OCZ Freeze for your next (or current) build. It works well and will last a long time after applying, so you just cannot go wrong.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One Mini isn't real, says Phil Spencer
- Marvel Studios founder to bring Borderlands to the big screen
- ASUS starts teasing the ROG MATRIX video cards are on their way
- Skylake-powered Retina MacBook models are on their way
- HTC co-founder gets a second job at a visual effects company
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20