Nothing about the GlacialTech IGLOO 5710 Series really stands out as a need to have item. The performance is relatively low when used with a high speed multi-core CPU, and when the heat is on the acoustic nuisance rises just as much as the processor temperatures.
With that being said, the 5710s only cost around 30 Dollars and for many this will be the only feature of concern. Many processors are sold as OEM or tray style without retail heatsinks and many home system builders look for OEM style solutions with OEM style price points. If completing your system at the lowest possible cost is what you are looking for then the two 5710 coolers will work fine for low wattage CPUs. Our testing configuration is geared more for high speed multi-core processors so the performance numbers tend to be a little high when compared to single or even dual-core processors in real world performance.
Product availability is where GlacialTech needs to improve the most. With a distributer now setup in the US and Canada this area will improve quickly as products start to roll in. The home OEM system builder depends on availability just as much as cost so getting the products in their hands is obviously important.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league