Nothing about the GlacialTech IGLOO 5710 Series really stands out as a need to have item. The performance is relatively low when used with a high speed multi-core CPU, and when the heat is on the acoustic nuisance rises just as much as the processor temperatures.
With that being said, the 5710s only cost around 30 Dollars and for many this will be the only feature of concern. Many processors are sold as OEM or tray style without retail heatsinks and many home system builders look for OEM style solutions with OEM style price points. If completing your system at the lowest possible cost is what you are looking for then the two 5710 coolers will work fine for low wattage CPUs. Our testing configuration is geared more for high speed multi-core processors so the performance numbers tend to be a little high when compared to single or even dual-core processors in real world performance.
Product availability is where GlacialTech needs to improve the most. With a distributer now setup in the US and Canada this area will improve quickly as products start to roll in. The home OEM system builder depends on availability just as much as cost so getting the products in their hands is obviously important.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- Samsung smartwatches now compatible with iOS devices
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyssey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99