The front of the box gives us a bucket load of information. As far as the main information goes we can see both the brand across the top and the model across the bottom of the box. We can also see just above the model that the particular card is the AMP! Edition as we mentioned.
The right of the box gives us the main features of the card like the inclusion of 512MB of GDDR3, 256-bit memory Interface, PCI Express 2.0, Overclocked and more. We can also see the inclusion of a DVI to HDMI Adaptor.
Turning the box over we have some more features of the card mentioned, some information about the technology implemented into the core along with a bit of a blurb on the card.
We can also see a picture of the heatsink that the card uses through the back of the box thanks to the clear window.
Moving inside the package we have the Driver CD along with a quick installation guide.
In the cable department we have a TV-Out cable which splits off to S-Video and Component. We also have a single molex to PCI Express power connector alongside the standard DVI to VGA connector we see in most packages.
Also in the package is an audio cable for your video card and a DVI to HDMI adapter which with the assistance of the mentioned cable can pass both video and audio.
While the package doesn't include a full version game it's a very good package none the less; the inclusion of the HDMI adapter and the cable for audio to pass through makes it one of the best 8800GT packages we have seen to date.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark05]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Episode One HDR)]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Prey]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - F.E.A.R.]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Company of Heroes]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 11 [High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - Vista]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Call of Juarez (DX10) - Vista]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet (DX10) - Vista]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Company of Heroes (DX10) - Vista]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Crimson Edition hotfix driver released, fixes fan and game issues
- Just Cause 3 experiencing performance issues on the PS4
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' renewed for third season
- Formula E planning driverless championship for 2016
- Microsoft has reportedly fired 60 engineers working on HoloLens
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- AMD Promotes Renowned Graphics Architect Michael Mantor to Corporate Fellow
- IEM San Jose doubles viewership, raises US$38k for charity and crowns new champions
- Students pitch ideas to gaming guru
- Announcing The Live TwitchTV Launch Of Stellar Stars On Steam Greenlight and IndieGoGo This December 1st
- Black Friday - The action game! 45 seconds of fun, fast paced colourful satire. 'Beat The Crowd'