The front of the box gives us a bucket load of information. As far as the main information goes we can see both the brand across the top and the model across the bottom of the box. We can also see just above the model that the particular card is the AMP! Edition as we mentioned.
The right of the box gives us the main features of the card like the inclusion of 512MB of GDDR3, 256-bit memory Interface, PCI Express 2.0, Overclocked and more. We can also see the inclusion of a DVI to HDMI Adaptor.
Turning the box over we have some more features of the card mentioned, some information about the technology implemented into the core along with a bit of a blurb on the card.
We can also see a picture of the heatsink that the card uses through the back of the box thanks to the clear window.
Moving inside the package we have the Driver CD along with a quick installation guide.
In the cable department we have a TV-Out cable which splits off to S-Video and Component. We also have a single molex to PCI Express power connector alongside the standard DVI to VGA connector we see in most packages.
Also in the package is an audio cable for your video card and a DVI to HDMI adapter which with the assistance of the mentioned cable can pass both video and audio.
While the package doesn't include a full version game it's a very good package none the less; the inclusion of the HDMI adapter and the cable for audio to pass through makes it one of the best 8800GT packages we have seen to date.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark05]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Episode One HDR)]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Prey]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - F.E.A.R.]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Company of Heroes]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 11 [High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - Vista]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Call of Juarez (DX10) - Vista]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet (DX10) - Vista]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Company of Heroes (DX10) - Vista]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Unikrn expands into Vegas, acquires eSports firm LEET
- Nintendo reveals foldable New 2DS XL for $149
- AMD's new Ryzen Balanced Power Plan drivers are here
- Switch to get 'continuous stream' of third-party games
- Nintendo 3DS isn't going anywhere
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives