Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The Noctua NH-U12P is a diverse heatsink that can be mounted horizontally or vertically on all current CPU sockets. Support for Intel's Xeon is now available as is support for AMD's Socket F. The heatsink comes with one 120mm fan that is very quiet and is of the same quality as the heatsink. The NH-U12P can also hold a second 120mm fan as an option. For our testing today we will test the cooler in single and dual configurations.
As you will soon see in the product images section the NH-U12P is a large heatsink capable of dissipating high TDP processors to water cooling temperatures. This makes it ideal for today's quad-core processors from Intel and AMD.
Noctua is an Austrian company, not a place you think of for leading the charge in PC cooling. The downside of that is product availability and Noctua's limited but growing number of distributers. A scan of Pricegrabber in the US doesn't show any NH-U12P heatsinks, rather just one listing for the NC-U6 chipset cooler at Xoxide.com. After a quick scan of that e-tail shop I found that they did in fact have the NH-U12P in stock for $64.99, not exactly a low cost cooling solution but we will reserve the right to tackle price vs. performance after we see how the NH-U12P performs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Rogue One' captures plans for $1B worldwide box office
- Huawei P10: Curved display and front fingerprint sensor?
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni