The Patriot Memory PC3-15000 Modules
Patriot ships their modules in a plastic blister pack with the modules clearly visible, so there are no surprises on what you're getting.
The back of the package has some artwork along with a few details of the memory's specifications; the speeds are given as DDR3 of 1866MHz using 1.9v on the memory to achieve this speed. According to these speeds the modules run an 8-8-8-24 timing profile.
Getting down to the more serious parts we unpack the memory from its casing. It's a split away blister that doesn't require any cutting or destruction of the package, so if you do have to return for warranty for any reason, you can ship it back in the original package. The modules come with a raised rib alloy heatspreader to take away heat from the actual memory modules concealed beneath.
On one side of each module is a sticker with the company logo as well as the model number, operating speed, timings and operating voltages. In all, it's not really all that different than other modules on the market, so there should be no major surprises.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform