Ahhh, Frobot. You've got to love the cool green frog in his robot suit. Like all high-end models from Palit, instead of opting for the standard flat color they use the funky reflective type; and as usual being an NVIDIA card it follows with a green box.
The front of the box gives us the standard run down as usual, we can see the brand across the top left corner along with the top right corner giving us the standard run down of Vista Certification, NVIDIA chipset and of course HDCP ready.
The bottom left corner shows us that a copy of Tomb Raider Anniversary is included in the package, and moving to the right we have more details on the card like the model, clocks of both the memory and core, amount of RAM, connectivity options along with the HDMI inclusion and PCI Express 2.0 support.
Turning the box over, we have some more technical information in a multitude of languages. Across the bottom we also have some more logos along with the Palit website and e-mail address.
Moving inside the package we have a quick installation guide in the paperwork department along with a driver disk and copy of Tomb Raider Anniversary as we saw mentioned on the front of the box.
The cable department is a pretty standard affair; apart from the normal component/RCA out, molex to PCI Express connector and DVI to VGA connector we also have a DVI to HDMI connector included.
The package is pretty standard for a Palit card, everything you need to get up and running without any real drama along with the inclusion of a full version game. In this case we also have a DVI to HDMI connector which is nice.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark05]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Episode One HDR)]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Prey]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - F.E.A.R.]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Company of Heroes]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 11 [High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - Vista]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Call of Juarez (DX10) - Vista]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet (DX10) - Vista]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Company of Heroes (DX10) - Vista]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.