Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The Silent Knight II weighs just a little over 600 grams, a feature that ASUS likes to talk about. Most of the coolers that I have seen which use all copper construction weigh much more and are downright heavy. Heavy coolers can damage your motherboard's surface components, causing them to pull away from the board when it flexes due to the out of specification weight. As you can also see from the specifications listing above, the cooler is universal which means it's compatible with modern day sockets from both AMD and Intel.
As of today Pricegrabber only show the ASUS Silent Knight Version 1 available in the US for $49.00 USD. Since the second revision we are looking at today is fresh from the factory, many e-tailers do not have them in stock yet. I did manage to find one online store that carries the Silent Knight II for $54.99 USD.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Verizon reportedly buying Yahoo for $5 billion
- Apple's new iPhone 7 to be unveiled in early September
- Watch all of the best Comic-Con trailers right here
- NVIDIA's next-gen Volta architecture could arrive in May 2017
- SAPPHIRE's new Radeon RX 470 and RX 460 leaked photos surface
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard