Package and Contents
First we dive into the package and what comes with the board. ABIT's IP35 Off Limits box art is identical to that of the IP35 Pro Off Limits box, but only with the IP35 Off Limits logo rather than the Pro version logo. The front has some nice artwork along with the basics of what the board supports as well as the company logo.
The back of the box contains a full spec sheet on the board's features, along with a full colour photo shot of the board with detailed info on each of the different parts of the board and its support. Along with this there is a brief rundown of the ABIT Soft menu BIOS that is part of their original Jumperfree BIOS setup.
Pressing on, we come down to the software, drivers and users manuals that are included. The user manual for the board is rather small, especially being from ABIT who usually have a full novel for the board's features. The included user manual supports the IP35 and the IP35-E board. A second manual that details the CPU installation is included along with a sticker that you can place on the inside panel of your case for jumper and pin references if you ever have to find something on the board. The driver CD that comes with the board gives you Windows XP and Vista drivers for both 32bit and 64bit OS's; but once again, any Linux users will be disappointed as there are no drivers for any of the distros of the Linux OS.
Moving to the accessories and we find a few cables included. Four out of six SATA data cables are supplied so you can put four drives in the PC without having to go buy extra SATA data cables. No power splitters are included which is a bit of a pity, so your PSU is going to have to support them all or you'll be heading out to the shop for a few Molex to SATA power converters.
The parallel data cables are one FDD cable that supports a single drive and one IDE cable that supports two drives. Two USB/Firewire PCI cover brackets are included which support two Firewire ports and two USB 2.0 ports on board.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Quantum Break is exclusive to the Windows Store, won't reach Steam
- The PC Gaming Show is coming back, will take place during E3 2016
- Intel's unreleased 18-core Xeon CPU hits eBay for $999
- In case you missed it. ARK: Survival Evolved updated on Xbox One
- Twitch users spent 241 billion minutes watching games in 2015
- Just want to say Hi.
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives