Package and Contents
First we dive into the package and what comes with the board. ABIT's IP35 Off Limits box art is identical to that of the IP35 Pro Off Limits box, but only with the IP35 Off Limits logo rather than the Pro version logo. The front has some nice artwork along with the basics of what the board supports as well as the company logo.
The back of the box contains a full spec sheet on the board's features, along with a full colour photo shot of the board with detailed info on each of the different parts of the board and its support. Along with this there is a brief rundown of the ABIT Soft menu BIOS that is part of their original Jumperfree BIOS setup.
Pressing on, we come down to the software, drivers and users manuals that are included. The user manual for the board is rather small, especially being from ABIT who usually have a full novel for the board's features. The included user manual supports the IP35 and the IP35-E board. A second manual that details the CPU installation is included along with a sticker that you can place on the inside panel of your case for jumper and pin references if you ever have to find something on the board. The driver CD that comes with the board gives you Windows XP and Vista drivers for both 32bit and 64bit OS's; but once again, any Linux users will be disappointed as there are no drivers for any of the distros of the Linux OS.
Moving to the accessories and we find a few cables included. Four out of six SATA data cables are supplied so you can put four drives in the PC without having to go buy extra SATA data cables. No power splitters are included which is a bit of a pity, so your PSU is going to have to support them all or you'll be heading out to the shop for a few Molex to SATA power converters.
The parallel data cables are one FDD cable that supports a single drive and one IDE cable that supports two drives. Two USB/Firewire PCI cover brackets are included which support two Firewire ports and two USB 2.0 ports on board.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' season 2 trailer reveals Vader, new friends & foes
- Disney-themed prosthetic hands are now a thing
- DARPA developing vehicle disappearing technology
- 'Toy Story 4' delayed by a whole year
- Samsung didn't infringe on NVIDIA patents, judge says
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent