Use in Games and DVDs
I've decided to include the use of both games and DVDs together at the final stages of this review for the purpose of making things a bit more streamlined; and since we're talking about a 2.1 system there is not a great deal to add as surround does not come into the picture. For the vast majority, the same positive and negative aspects involved in music production should for the most part apply here as well. The next system I will be testing is likely to be a 5.1 system, in which case I will cover its relevant surround capability.
Gaming and movies were both enjoyable experiences on these speakers, providing easily enough of an engaging watch for the most casual user. Games again do need bass power to give those big explosions some soul, and again as with music this was one area where these speakers were not at their strongest. As a side note, I could see some wonderful portable versions of these hitting the market and being an unbeatable product in their class.
I think GIGABYTE has done a really top-notch job of designing a flexible and impressive 2.1 solution which sounds far too good given the price being charged. My prediction is that with a little time to be recognised of their capabilities, they'll do quite well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand