Use in Games and DVDs
I've decided to include the use of both games and DVDs together at the final stages of this review for the purpose of making things a bit more streamlined; and since we're talking about a 2.1 system there is not a great deal to add as surround does not come into the picture. For the vast majority, the same positive and negative aspects involved in music production should for the most part apply here as well. The next system I will be testing is likely to be a 5.1 system, in which case I will cover its relevant surround capability.
Gaming and movies were both enjoyable experiences on these speakers, providing easily enough of an engaging watch for the most casual user. Games again do need bass power to give those big explosions some soul, and again as with music this was one area where these speakers were not at their strongest. As a side note, I could see some wonderful portable versions of these hitting the market and being an unbeatable product in their class.
I think GIGABYTE has done a really top-notch job of designing a flexible and impressive 2.1 solution which sounds far too good given the price being charged. My prediction is that with a little time to be recognised of their capabilities, they'll do quite well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Civilization VI and Deluxe pre-order deals now available
- Spotify in 'advanced talks' to buy SoundCloud
- Hardware Deals: i5-6600K nears $200, GTX 1070 under $350
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti has no PCIe power connector
- AMD rumored to launch Vega 10 with HBM2 later this year
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now