Use in Games and DVDs
I've decided to include the use of both games and DVDs together at the final stages of this review for the purpose of making things a bit more streamlined; and since we're talking about a 2.1 system there is not a great deal to add as surround does not come into the picture. For the vast majority, the same positive and negative aspects involved in music production should for the most part apply here as well. The next system I will be testing is likely to be a 5.1 system, in which case I will cover its relevant surround capability.
Gaming and movies were both enjoyable experiences on these speakers, providing easily enough of an engaging watch for the most casual user. Games again do need bass power to give those big explosions some soul, and again as with music this was one area where these speakers were not at their strongest. As a side note, I could see some wonderful portable versions of these hitting the market and being an unbeatable product in their class.
I think GIGABYTE has done a really top-notch job of designing a flexible and impressive 2.1 solution which sounds far too good given the price being charged. My prediction is that with a little time to be recognised of their capabilities, they'll do quite well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4