Use in Games and DVDs
I've decided to include the use of both games and DVDs together at the final stages of this review for the purpose of making things a bit more streamlined; and since we're talking about a 2.1 system there is not a great deal to add as surround does not come into the picture. For the vast majority, the same positive and negative aspects involved in music production should for the most part apply here as well. The next system I will be testing is likely to be a 5.1 system, in which case I will cover its relevant surround capability.
Gaming and movies were both enjoyable experiences on these speakers, providing easily enough of an engaging watch for the most casual user. Games again do need bass power to give those big explosions some soul, and again as with music this was one area where these speakers were not at their strongest. As a side note, I could see some wonderful portable versions of these hitting the market and being an unbeatable product in their class.
I think GIGABYTE has done a really top-notch job of designing a flexible and impressive 2.1 solution which sounds far too good given the price being charged. My prediction is that with a little time to be recognised of their capabilities, they'll do quite well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni