The image of DFI has been one of change over the past 5 years. Our first boards we received from DFI around 5 years ago were basic boards designed for the value segment, lacking any style about them or any overclocking functions. In its simplistic terms, DFI was just another player on the entry-level market, trying to get shares in the same sector as ECS.
Looking at DFI now, we can see that the injection of new blood with some of the older ABIT engineers along with a new marketing approach has turned the company on its ear. DFI not only still keeps its simplistic boards, but they now have a range in the LANParty and Infinity series which are designed to cater for the hardcore users and overclockers; not to mention the bling bling PC enthusiasts with eye candy designs such as UV reactive slots, bright flashing LED's and so forth.
DFI isn't afraid to put new designs out there for their basic and top gun models, and they are also more than happy to send us samples from both sides of their portfolio. We have been blessed to review a number of amazing boards from DFI's top shot line up; today we slow it down a bit as we look at one of their more mainstream oriented designs.
As part of the Infinity series, the Blood Iron Infinity P35-T2RL motherboard is based on the popular Intel P35 chipset supporting DDR2 memory. How does it stack up as a more cost-effective mainstream board? Let's have a look.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Simplify World Travel With the Twist Plus+ World Charging Station
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided's pre-order scheme could change everything
- Ocarina of Time gets an enchanting Unreal Engine 4 makeover
- ASUS unveils the new Poseidon Platinum GTX 980 Ti video card
- Sony unveils the Xperia Z5 Premium, the world's first 4K smartphone
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 support Intel SSD 750 Series
- Saberthooth 990FX gpu passtrough
- asrock x99 extreme 4 extra pins
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD5 (Intel Z170) Motherboard Review
- ACPI wakeup/shutdown no longer works after UEFI flash.
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015