From the side you can see the length of the cables on the V1 and the accessory box.
A closer look at the V1 shows the way the heatpipes are arranged with one set going high and another set entering the fin area in the middle.
A side view shows the low-side heatpipes and a bracket for stability on the top.
Here you can see the fan that is in the middle of the cooler. By placing the cooler on the inside The V1 is able to take advantage of the air moving to and away from the fan.
The heatpipes that are mounted on the other side go to the top of the cooler where the bracket is installed.
Here's a closer look at the rheostat Thermaltake used on the V1. I really can't figure out why this wasn't either mounted to the cooler or given a longer cable.
A closer look at the bottom of the heatsink where it contacts the CPU shows us a pretty cloudy picture. Unlike the MaxOrb the V1 does not have a nickel plated coating and it does not have the mirror finish enthusiasts have come to expect these days.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Faraday Future receives only 60 deposits for the FF 91
- Huawei P10 to have the highest pricing in the series
- Honor 8 successor comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB ROM
- Nokia hints at Snapdragon 835 powered smartphone
- Resident Evil 7's Windows 10 PC port is a big mess
- How do i brake the boot loop? (no post)
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- AVerMedia's AVerCaster HEVC RS9280 brings 3G-SDI to professional 4K HEVC video
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017