From the side you can see the length of the cables on the V1 and the accessory box.
A closer look at the V1 shows the way the heatpipes are arranged with one set going high and another set entering the fin area in the middle.
A side view shows the low-side heatpipes and a bracket for stability on the top.
Here you can see the fan that is in the middle of the cooler. By placing the cooler on the inside The V1 is able to take advantage of the air moving to and away from the fan.
The heatpipes that are mounted on the other side go to the top of the cooler where the bracket is installed.
Here's a closer look at the rheostat Thermaltake used on the V1. I really can't figure out why this wasn't either mounted to the cooler or given a longer cable.
A closer look at the bottom of the heatsink where it contacts the CPU shows us a pretty cloudy picture. Unlike the MaxOrb the V1 does not have a nickel plated coating and it does not have the mirror finish enthusiasts have come to expect these days.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple Music update brings videos, family plan to Android
- Windows 10 upgrade nag screen interrupts weather lady
- New Apple Music API means endless integration possibilities
- Windows 10 now blocks Google searches from Cortana
- John Romero pauses Blackroom Kickstarter to finish gameplay demo
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched