From the side you can see the length of the cables on the V1 and the accessory box.
A closer look at the V1 shows the way the heatpipes are arranged with one set going high and another set entering the fin area in the middle.
A side view shows the low-side heatpipes and a bracket for stability on the top.
Here you can see the fan that is in the middle of the cooler. By placing the cooler on the inside The V1 is able to take advantage of the air moving to and away from the fan.
The heatpipes that are mounted on the other side go to the top of the cooler where the bracket is installed.
Here's a closer look at the rheostat Thermaltake used on the V1. I really can't figure out why this wasn't either mounted to the cooler or given a longer cable.
A closer look at the bottom of the heatsink where it contacts the CPU shows us a pretty cloudy picture. Unlike the MaxOrb the V1 does not have a nickel plated coating and it does not have the mirror finish enthusiasts have come to expect these days.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Take a walk with 'Billy Lynn' and win a 3D Blu-ray on us
- SanDisk expands superfast MicroSD lineup
- LG partners with Valve to make next-gen VR headset
- Official 'Alien Covenant' prequel short released online
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity