The V1 is designed to fit all socket 775, AM2, 939, 940 and 754 motherboards. The specs are very similar to those from the MaxOrb we tested just the other day. It will be interesting to see which cooler is better considering that the cost of ownership is comparable but the design is so much different.
The Thermaltake V1 uses a 3-pin power connector on the fan with a rheostat that is attached with an 8 inch wire. It may be possible to place the fan adjuster outside of the case if you get creative with any extra openings on the back plate.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy 15 could get co-op mode in the future
- Nintendo Switch comes to life - as a stuffed dog
- Xbox Live Gold subscribers get 4 new games next month
- Final Fantasy 15 PC port won't come any time soon
- Nintendo Switch to launch only as complete bundle
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage