The V1 is designed to fit all socket 775, AM2, 939, 940 and 754 motherboards. The specs are very similar to those from the MaxOrb we tested just the other day. It will be interesting to see which cooler is better considering that the cost of ownership is comparable but the design is so much different.
The Thermaltake V1 uses a 3-pin power connector on the fan with a rheostat that is attached with an 8 inch wire. It may be possible to place the fan adjuster outside of the case if you get creative with any extra openings on the back plate.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Scosche launches the boomBOTTLE+ waterproof Bluetooth speaker
- XCOM 2 delayed to 2016 on all platforms
- ARCHOS unveils its Diamond Tab 4G/LTE tablet
- Impressive! 1 billion people used Facebook in just one day
- Valve is bundling Rocket League with the Steam Controller
- Game Own Kingdom - chiến thuật hành động cho S7568
- I am the new one
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20