Accessories and Documentation
The accessories that come with the MaxOrb are shown here. You will find the mounting system to be a little different than what most CPU coolers use. I was concerned about it not working with some motherboards but after checking several, the only problem I found was when using very tall memory modules. Like many other companies, Thermaltake did not send along any extras but none of the pieces are considered very small, so as long as you keep the parts you are not using in a secure location everything should go well.
Even though the documentation is on one oversized sheet, Thermaltake managed to include installation instructions in several different languages while detailing the installation process.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hottest new PC games discounted in digital pre-order sale
- Battlefield 1 Closed Alpha invites rolling out
- Fallout 4 mod support on PS4 delayed indefinitely
- Here's some serious 1-1 training to elevate your tech skills
- Nintendo NX manufacturing preparations are underway
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities