Pushing the boundaries of PC technology these days requires something special. We are now being spoilt with graphics cards that can pull hundreds of FPS, and adding to that we can double, triple and soon quadruple them up thanks to CrossfireX and such; so motherboard manufacturers are under the gun to get products out that are functional, have plenty of features and perform at the top of their class. Only a few companies constantly score like this and ASUS is one of them.
The Republic of Gamers series of boards that ASUS is pushing out are designed to be top perfomers in overclocking, functionality and practicality. While there are bells and whistles on all of their boards, each feature has a specific purpose to enhance the board's capabilities, and each new board adds something new. The Maximus Extreme certainly pushes things all the way, it's going to be hard to top this one out.
On the whole, while the board does cost a pretty penny, if you're after a feature packed board that you expect to last you for quite some time, then the Maximus Extreme might just fit your requirements.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Project CARS 2 latest screenshots look amazing
- BlackBerry announces KEYone, with Pixel's camera sensor
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications