HTC have not been a dominant force In the cell phone industry; or rather they have been, but usually from behind the scenes selling phones to brand partners and carriers around the world. There has however been a shift inside the company's structure as they begin to mold and shape their destiny with their own branding. The best way for any company to do this is to make something stand out from the crowd. Somehow with increasing pressure from the entire industry, they have managed to come out with something that people like to talk about.
If we had have looked at the first model of the Touch series when it was first released, it would have definitely won an award from us, as at that time it was unique. Unfortunately so late in the game, and with two newer Touch series models available, this phone lacks the punch of its sexier younger siblings.
That being said, it still has all the features and capabilities of a modern Smartphone/PDA, and without a doubt brings new and innovative features to the market like the flip screen and useful interpretation of a PDA/Smartphone/Multimedia device.
Well Done HTC.
If you as a reader enjoyed this review, and would like to see more of HTC's products in our lineup, take the time to leave a comment in our forums. The more of you who support the thread, the sooner we can get the next product for review!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Refurbished Galaxy Note7 might cost $700
- Nintendo market cap valuation now higher than Sony's
- LG's new 'world's first' 77-inch flexible 4K OLED teased
- GIGABYTE's new AMD EPYC motherboard supports 1TB of RAM
- AMD Radeon RX Vega price will be 'excellent'
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis Review
- Best bang for your buck: AC1900 Wireless Routers
- ADATA XPG SX8000 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller