HTC have not been a dominant force In the cell phone industry; or rather they have been, but usually from behind the scenes selling phones to brand partners and carriers around the world. There has however been a shift inside the company's structure as they begin to mold and shape their destiny with their own branding. The best way for any company to do this is to make something stand out from the crowd. Somehow with increasing pressure from the entire industry, they have managed to come out with something that people like to talk about.
If we had have looked at the first model of the Touch series when it was first released, it would have definitely won an award from us, as at that time it was unique. Unfortunately so late in the game, and with two newer Touch series models available, this phone lacks the punch of its sexier younger siblings.
That being said, it still has all the features and capabilities of a modern Smartphone/PDA, and without a doubt brings new and innovative features to the market like the flip screen and useful interpretation of a PDA/Smartphone/Multimedia device.
Well Done HTC.
If you as a reader enjoyed this review, and would like to see more of HTC's products in our lineup, take the time to leave a comment in our forums. The more of you who support the thread, the sooner we can get the next product for review!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Skyrim hasn't yet been confirmed for the Nintendo Switch
- Blizzard announces a new voice chat app for desktops
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 375.57 drivers are ready for BF1
- Sony added 1GB of DRAM to the PS4 Pro, joins 8GB GDDR5
- Oceanhorn hit record sales, teases Switch development
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system