High Tech Computer Corporation (HTC) was founded in 1997. They are a Taiwanese based company which according to their website designs, manufactures and (only recently) markets innovative, feature-rich Smartphone and PDA Phone devices. We managed to get our hands on a somewhat older product which launched earlier this year (June 5, 2007 to be exact), this called the HTC Touch featuring; yes you guessed it, a touch screen interface.
It has been seen around the world as an iPhone pretender, but quite frankly I don't think that's the case at all. The HTC Touch most likely began as a concept around about the time Sony Ericsson launched their P910i Smartphone with a similar touch screen interface way back in 2005. Like many things in the technology world, the perfect product usually takes several generations (don't tell Apple Inc.), however the HTC Touch has quite impressed me even if it is the first in this genre for HTC.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD