High Tech Computer Corporation (HTC) was founded in 1997. They are a Taiwanese based company which according to their website designs, manufactures and (only recently) markets innovative, feature-rich Smartphone and PDA Phone devices. We managed to get our hands on a somewhat older product which launched earlier this year (June 5, 2007 to be exact), this called the HTC Touch featuring; yes you guessed it, a touch screen interface.
It has been seen around the world as an iPhone pretender, but quite frankly I don't think that's the case at all. The HTC Touch most likely began as a concept around about the time Sony Ericsson launched their P910i Smartphone with a similar touch screen interface way back in 2005. Like many things in the technology world, the perfect product usually takes several generations (don't tell Apple Inc.), however the HTC Touch has quite impressed me even if it is the first in this genre for HTC.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- Acer's new laptop rocks unreleased NVIDIA graphics card
- AMD Radeon RX Vega loses to GTX 1080 at 1080p
- Halo 6's 'compelling' story will focus on Master Chief
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives