With the world of storage continually getting bigger and bigger, it's not uncommon to find flash drives growing in capacity and speed. Media files now make up quite a huge portion of the need for increasing space. When flash drives first started to hit the shelves, 128MB was the largest you could get, and would cost you a fortune too.
Now we have flash drives ranging into the 4GB and beyond capacities, which is extremely helpful if you're someone who likes to take some videos on the road with you for your laptop. If you're not into media on the go, you're still likely to have a use for a flash drive. Business reports, e-mails and other important info can go with you anywhere. But one big problem with flash drives is security; how do you prevent anyone else accessing these files? Simple, design it with encryption.
Apacer's new USB 2.0 flash drive not only combines 4GB of flash storage, but manages to incorporate a compression and security program in one. According to Apacer this allows you to store more than 5x the actual 4GB limit as well as being able to encrypt it all.
Let's take a closer look at the package, and of course the flash drive itself.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, a very slick mobo for Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X costs $260, offers Intel perf. at $617
- Early Nintendo Switch consoles were actually stolen
- Why Nier: Automata isn't coming to Xbox One
- Grand Theft Auto movie or TV show could happen
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- First ever CPU overclock - is this ok?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact