As you can see from the specification sheet the Rosewill RCX-Z5 uses a 92mm fan which produces 47 CFM at 2400 RPM. The fan is made of clear ABS plastic and has four blue LEDs that become brighter as more voltage is sent to the fan.
Missing from the spec sheet is the number of heatpipes; the RCX-Z5 uses four nickel plated heatpipes that go beyond a typical U shape by adding an angle between the base and fin areas.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo focusing on 'greatness of games' over hardware performance
- 'Tetris' movie becomes a trilogy, we don't know why
- Twitter hires ex-Apple UI designer to lead its VR and AR division
- 4K UltraHD Blu-ray disc sales off to a roaring start
- Microsoft has made over 1 million Xbox One Elite Controllers
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities