As you can see from the specification sheet the Rosewill RCX-Z5 uses a 92mm fan which produces 47 CFM at 2400 RPM. The fan is made of clear ABS plastic and has four blue LEDs that become brighter as more voltage is sent to the fan.
Missing from the spec sheet is the number of heatpipes; the RCX-Z5 uses four nickel plated heatpipes that go beyond a typical U shape by adding an angle between the base and fin areas.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Asrock Fatal1ty X99 Pro Gaming 17 motherboard aimed at streamers
- Asrock X99 Taichi 'all-round' motherboard comes in at $219
- AMD's next-gen Radeon RX 480 priced at $199, a mid-range VR champion?
- Watch AMD's Polaris reveal livestream right here
- Japan being Japan teases 8K video streaming over a 5G network
- Z777 PRO4 bios
- Gigabyte GA-Z170X Gaming 7 - Both BIOS And System Informaiton Viewer - Smart Fan Advanced Software, Do NOT Control Fans
- New router needed?
- ASUSTOR AS3204T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Intel "Broadwell-E" Core i7-6950X 10-Core Extreme Edition CPU Review
- G.SKILL announces new RIPJAWS KM570 MX and KM770 RGB mechanical gaming keyboards
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series