The Thermaltake Xaser VI is an aggressively featured full tower case available for the microATX, ATX and Extended ATX platforms. It has innovative features, all useful to give added value to the customer. Looking at the product one can see it is geared towards gaming enthusiasts who like to have high-end products.
Looking more closely, some of the features are quite unique, including the 10x PCI-E/PCI slot capability where the latest Extended ATX form factor can be utilized. Additional touches like sliding back hoods to reveal secret compartments or to top up liquid cooling systems all add up to a well rounded product and is ideally suited for the target audience. If you are a PC gamer you're going to want this piece of kit.
Dear Santa, I hope your sleigh is roomy and your reindeer are well rested and feeling strong, because this case is not light and there will be many requests beseeching this gift for Christmas.
The award for "Editor's choice" goes out to Thermaltake for the Xaser VI. A Special Thanks to Aanikah for the quick sample and excellent support.
Right of Reply
We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Further Reading: Read and find more Cases, Cooling & PSU content at our Cases, Cooling & PSU reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Post a Comment about this content
Latest Tech News Posts
- 2015 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat priced at $60,990
- EA's revenue climbs 8% this quarter to $1.21 billion
- Apple awarded patent for smartwatch in the US
- EA delays Dragon Age: Inquisition, new release date of November 18
- The fight to keep consumers safe online is important and difficult
TweakTown Web PollQuestion: Facebook's acquisition of Oculus VR will... View More Polls
- Corsair Voyager Air 2 1TB Mobile Storage Device Review
- Trying to resize Windows partition on a RAID (1+0) array
- GA-945GCM-S2L LAN port problem
- Western Digital Red Pro 4TB NAS WD4001FFSX Consumer HDD Review
- Z97 Pro4 Chasis Fan Control does not working when 2 Fans are connected.
- Super Talent Updates its DuraDrive AT3 SSD
- Kingston Debuts the SSDNow V310 Solid State Drive
- PNY Launches the HP v239g USB Flash Drive
- ROCCAT to Unveil Two New Products at Gamescom 2014
- NVIDIA Powers the World's Most Advanced Gaming Handheld