The Thermaltake Xaser VI is an aggressively featured full tower case available for the microATX, ATX and Extended ATX platforms. It has innovative features, all useful to give added value to the customer. Looking at the product one can see it is geared towards gaming enthusiasts who like to have high-end products.
Looking more closely, some of the features are quite unique, including the 10x PCI-E/PCI slot capability where the latest Extended ATX form factor can be utilized. Additional touches like sliding back hoods to reveal secret compartments or to top up liquid cooling systems all add up to a well rounded product and is ideally suited for the target audience. If you are a PC gamer you're going to want this piece of kit.
Dear Santa, I hope your sleigh is roomy and your reindeer are well rested and feeling strong, because this case is not light and there will be many requests beseeching this gift for Christmas.
The award for "Editor's choice" goes out to Thermaltake for the Xaser VI. A Special Thanks to Aanikah for the quick sample and excellent support.
Right of Reply
We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Further Reading: Read and find more Cases, Cooling & PSU content at our Cases, Cooling & PSU reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Post a Comment about this content
Latest Tech News Posts
- Karbonn A50S Android smartphone launches at just 44 dollars in India
- Samsung Galaxy S4 catches fire on bed as teen sleeps
- Memory chip breakthrough could cram terabytes into smartphones
- IBM Watson to be used by USAA to advise military veterans
- iPhones to be available on AT&T Next and other plans at Apple Store
TweakTown Web PollQuestion: Facebook's acquisition of Oculus VR will... View More Polls
- Gigabyte ep45-ud3l with e5200 help
- Windows 7 64bit Clean install will not see Hard Drive
- IN WIN S-Frame Open-Air Chassis Review
- ASRock C2750D4I No POST.
- Asrock Z87 Extreme9ac and Z87 OC Formula problem with Asmedia 1061 Sata ports
- Samsung Introduces New External Optical Disc Drives for Ultrabooks
- BIOSTAR Unveils the Hi-Fi B85S2G LGA1150 Motherboard
- SanDisk Completes Acquisition of Fusion-io
- PQI Debuts Portable Storage Drive with Integrated Apple Lightning Connector
- MAINGEAR Introduces the Pulse 15 Gaming Laptop