The Thermaltake Xaser VI is an aggressively featured full tower case available for the microATX, ATX and Extended ATX platforms. It has innovative features, all useful to give added value to the customer. Looking at the product one can see it is geared towards gaming enthusiasts who like to have high-end products.
Looking more closely, some of the features are quite unique, including the 10x PCI-E/PCI slot capability where the latest Extended ATX form factor can be utilized. Additional touches like sliding back hoods to reveal secret compartments or to top up liquid cooling systems all add up to a well rounded product and is ideally suited for the target audience. If you are a PC gamer you're going to want this piece of kit.
Dear Santa, I hope your sleigh is roomy and your reindeer are well rested and feeling strong, because this case is not light and there will be many requests beseeching this gift for Christmas.
The award for "Editor's choice" goes out to Thermaltake for the Xaser VI. A Special Thanks to Aanikah for the quick sample and excellent support.
Right of Reply
We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Further Reading: Read and find more Cases, Cooling & PSU content at our Cases, Cooling & PSU reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Latest Tech News Posts
- League of Legends 2014 World Championship should be a sold-out show
- NASA is about to reformat the Opportunity rover on Mars
- Swatch tries to jump into smartwatch market on its own terms
- Celebrity nude leaks could be from Apple 'Find My iPhone' exploit
- Apple's iWatch should debut with a price of 'around $400'
- Нужен совет. Купила поло&
- Only onboard graphics -- my fault?
- Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD Review
- Who use G41M-VS3 R2.0 ?
- Setting Up RAID Drivers (ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer)
- EIZO Announces New 19-inch and 26-inch DuraVision Monitors
- LG to Unveil World's First 21:9 Curved IPS Monitor at IFA 2014
- BIOSTAR Announces the J1800TH Mini-ITX System-On-Chip Solution
- AMD to Celebrate 30 Years of Graphics and Gaming
- Razer Goes Full Spectrum Color With All-New Chroma Feature