The Thermaltake Xaser VI is an aggressively featured full tower case available for the microATX, ATX and Extended ATX platforms. It has innovative features, all useful to give added value to the customer. Looking at the product one can see it is geared towards gaming enthusiasts who like to have high-end products.
Looking more closely, some of the features are quite unique, including the 10x PCI-E/PCI slot capability where the latest Extended ATX form factor can be utilized. Additional touches like sliding back hoods to reveal secret compartments or to top up liquid cooling systems all add up to a well rounded product and is ideally suited for the target audience. If you are a PC gamer you're going to want this piece of kit.
Dear Santa, I hope your sleigh is roomy and your reindeer are well rested and feeling strong, because this case is not light and there will be many requests beseeching this gift for Christmas.
The award for "Editor's choice" goes out to Thermaltake for the Xaser VI. A Special Thanks to Aanikah for the quick sample and excellent support.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1 beta will run for eight days
- Turn into a certified hacker with premium training
- Samsung begins shipping its Dolby Atmos soundbars
- PCIe 4.0 won't deliver 300W over the PCIe slot after all
- Ubisoft focuses on fixing The Division, delays DLC
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Performance Analysis
- Reeven Polariz RFC-04 Fan Controller Review
- Bootable RAID 0 via dual u.2 ports on x99 Designare EX
- Intel shows Merged Reality Technologies at IDF 2016
- Lenovo ThinkPad P70 Mobile Workstation Notebook Review
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller