The Thermaltake Xaser VI is an aggressively featured full tower case available for the microATX, ATX and Extended ATX platforms. It has innovative features, all useful to give added value to the customer. Looking at the product one can see it is geared towards gaming enthusiasts who like to have high-end products.
Looking more closely, some of the features are quite unique, including the 10x PCI-E/PCI slot capability where the latest Extended ATX form factor can be utilized. Additional touches like sliding back hoods to reveal secret compartments or to top up liquid cooling systems all add up to a well rounded product and is ideally suited for the target audience. If you are a PC gamer you're going to want this piece of kit.
Dear Santa, I hope your sleigh is roomy and your reindeer are well rested and feeling strong, because this case is not light and there will be many requests beseeching this gift for Christmas.
The award for "Editor's choice" goes out to Thermaltake for the Xaser VI. A Special Thanks to Aanikah for the quick sample and excellent support.
Right of Reply
We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Further Reading: Read and find more Cases, Cooling & PSU content at our Cases, Cooling & PSU reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Latest Tech News Posts
- BIOSTAR launches the new Hi-Fi Z97Z7 motherboard
- Corsair announces Corsair Gaming, a new division for PC hardware
- VIA installs two new interactive digital signs into Taiwan bus stops
- GTA V will offer first-person mode on foot, and in vehicles on PC
- HTC should soon unveil the NVIDIA Tegra K1-powered Nexus 9 tablet
- NVIDIA GAME24 Global Gaming Event Coverage - eBash Indianapolis
- ASUS ROG Rampage V Extreme (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- PCIe video card no video in 2 of 3 slots
- Asrock X99M Killer with Asus Xonar Essence STX
- Andromedia Supersonic-P Bluetooth Vibration Speaker Review
- Cooler Master Announces Novatouch TKL Keyboard
- Micron Debuts the M600 Solid State Drives
- Lexar Introduces World's Fastest SD UHS-II Cards
- Phanteks Introduces the Enthoo Evolv mATX PC Case
- Netgear Announces New Nighthawk X4 R7500 Smart Wi-Fi Router