The Thermaltake Xaser VI is an aggressively featured full tower case available for the microATX, ATX and Extended ATX platforms. It has innovative features, all useful to give added value to the customer. Looking at the product one can see it is geared towards gaming enthusiasts who like to have high-end products.
Looking more closely, some of the features are quite unique, including the 10x PCI-E/PCI slot capability where the latest Extended ATX form factor can be utilized. Additional touches like sliding back hoods to reveal secret compartments or to top up liquid cooling systems all add up to a well rounded product and is ideally suited for the target audience. If you are a PC gamer you're going to want this piece of kit.
Dear Santa, I hope your sleigh is roomy and your reindeer are well rested and feeling strong, because this case is not light and there will be many requests beseeching this gift for Christmas.
The award for "Editor's choice" goes out to Thermaltake for the Xaser VI. A Special Thanks to Aanikah for the quick sample and excellent support.
Right of Reply
We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Further Reading: Read and find more Cases, Cooling & PSU content at our Cases, Cooling & PSU reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Latest News Posts
- Electronic kiosks, ticket vending machines being hit by malware
- Sony working on e-paper smartwatch, as innovation is critical
- Security concerns above French nuclear site buzzed by unknown drones
- Hacker avoids maximum 440-year sentence, hit with misdemeanor instead
- Verizon Wireless finding ways to keep its subscribers away from rivals
- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VII IMPACT (Intel Z97) Mini-ITX Motherboard Review
- Switching from H97 to Z97... drivers?
- Questions about Building a new system with an ASRock Z97 Extreme 6
- Acer Aspire V Nitro Black Edition Gaming Laptop Review
- MyDigitalSSD Bullet Proof 5 (BP5) SATA m.2 Enclosure Review
- Corsair Releases Hydro Series HG10 GPU Liquid Cooling Bracket
- NVIDIA Unveils Tesla K80 Dual-Chip Compute Accelerator
- New EKWB Water Block Available for GIGABYTE X99 Motherboards
- ASRock Unveils the X99 Extreme11 Motherboard
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces the G751 Gaming Laptop