Features - Even Deeper
Included in the accessories shipped with the case is an additional drawer for the 5.25" bay area, this allows you to keep items of regular use or value there. While this would not be my first choice to keep things in, it will most likely be useful if you ever took the case to a BYO PC LAN, or if you wanted to make sure you never misplaced any of the thumbscrews, this would be an ideal place to keep them in.
Similarly, the innovative sliding hood when opened reveals a secret compartment that can be used. You can also store tools or a cell phone, or even keys and a wallet. However, it doesn't lock down; instead, a thumb screw can keep the hood in place. The brilliant bit about this feature is that if the secret compartment is removed, you can install the Liquid Cooling Unit from Thermaltake, this giving you access to the water cooling kit's reservoir. Essentially you will be "sliding back the hood and filling up the tank". Not jargon I'd normally use on a PC case, but what can I say? Times are changing.
The last feature I would like to point out is the seven 5.25" bays. With today's modern DVD/HD/Blu-Ray/CD-ROM drives being all-in-one solutions, one would think it's not really necessary to have a whole heap of these bays, but when reflecting on what gamers want I realized that too much of anything is never enough. Many gamers out there might have the Creative X-Fi series sound cards with additional front 5.25" bay add-in brackets, or they might be planning to install the Liquid Cooling System from Thermaltake, so really this is necessary and the seven bays just about does it perfectly.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- LG is investing billions of dollars into OLED production
- Sony is working on a Remote Play app for Windows and OS X
- Acer Predator gaming notebooks feature i7-6700HQ, 980M, 4K, G-SYNC
- AMD says price drop on their GPUs isn't their doing
- Multiple Instagram accounts now supported on Android
- Sharp GX-BT7 2.1-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader