Features - Even Deeper
Included in the accessories shipped with the case is an additional drawer for the 5.25" bay area, this allows you to keep items of regular use or value there. While this would not be my first choice to keep things in, it will most likely be useful if you ever took the case to a BYO PC LAN, or if you wanted to make sure you never misplaced any of the thumbscrews, this would be an ideal place to keep them in.
Similarly, the innovative sliding hood when opened reveals a secret compartment that can be used. You can also store tools or a cell phone, or even keys and a wallet. However, it doesn't lock down; instead, a thumb screw can keep the hood in place. The brilliant bit about this feature is that if the secret compartment is removed, you can install the Liquid Cooling Unit from Thermaltake, this giving you access to the water cooling kit's reservoir. Essentially you will be "sliding back the hood and filling up the tank". Not jargon I'd normally use on a PC case, but what can I say? Times are changing.
The last feature I would like to point out is the seven 5.25" bays. With today's modern DVD/HD/Blu-Ray/CD-ROM drives being all-in-one solutions, one would think it's not really necessary to have a whole heap of these bays, but when reflecting on what gamers want I realized that too much of anything is never enough. Many gamers out there might have the Creative X-Fi series sound cards with additional front 5.25" bay add-in brackets, or they might be planning to install the Liquid Cooling System from Thermaltake, so really this is necessary and the seven bays just about does it perfectly.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now