Leadtek provides a reasonable bounty when it comes to the little extras for your entertainment pleasure. Provided on the Winfast CD is the Drivers, Winfast DVD (Leadtek's renamed WinDVD Program), 3Deep, Colorific and cult 3D. Another new feature is Winfox; Leadtek's own diagnostic and overclocking tool. Yes, you can overclock it right out of the box. No need for any registry tweaks or anything. It's easy and fun.
While the drivers on the CD were nVidia 21.83 drivers, you can use any nVidia Detonator XP driver series and still use all of Leadtek's utilities. It's a BIOS detection that allows you to keep those programs running. This is truly versatile. Here are a couple of screen shots of the software...
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon Vega Frontier launches, with no reviews
- OnePlus 5 is now globally available
- NVIDIA's new cryptocurrency P106-100 mining cards tested
- Xbox One sales to hit 63 million in 2021, says DFC
- Ubisoft announces new Assassin's Creed mobile game
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller