The Card Itself
The Winfast GeForce3 Ti500 card that I received for review is pretty remarkable in design. This isn't too surprising, though, since Leadtek is known for their unusual designs; especially in the cooling area.
Cooling the Beast
The card comes with a large silver color heatsink/fan scheme as past cards have, however, this one is even larger. YES, Leadtek has gone all out in cooling this card. The heatsink itself has a groove that slots onto the top edge of the card to distribute the weight of the HSF thoughout the entire card and not just on the locking pins. Again, like its GF2 Ultra's and standard GF3's, the Leadktek heatsink/fan covers both the GPU and ramsinks. This provides maximum cooling for both components.
TV and DVI Features
The two pictures above show the TV and DVI ports along with the TV encoder chip. Using the Conexant TV encoder chip, the Winfast Ti500 can support TV out up to resolutions of 1024x768 in both PAL and NTSC formats, good for US and European TV's. Along with TV out is the DVI port. This is used for Dual Monitors or connecting a brand new LCD or TFT digital monitor; another one of life's great PC components.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD