The Geforce 3 Ti500 is a stepped up version of the original Geforce 3 video chipset. It is nVidia's intention to remove the Geforce 3 original and replace it with a low end GF3 (Ti200) and a new high end board (Ti500), but before we discuss this, lets see what the Leadtek has in the way of features.
- 256 bit GeForce3 Ti500 chipset
- 64MB EliteMT 3.8ns DDR SDRAM
- Integrated 350MHz RAMDAC
- 340MHz Core frequency
- 250MHz memory clock speed (effectively 500MHz - DDR)
- Resolutions of up to 2048 x 1536 @ 75Hz
- AGP 4x capability
- TV-Out with resolutions up to 1024 x 768
- DVI output for LCD/TFT Digital Monitors.
- Support for Composite and S-Video TV output
- Full DirectX 8.1 compatibility