nVidia is pretty much a household name for the hardware community. Ever since nVidia released its very first 3D graphics card, called the Riva 128ZX, to take on Intel i740 and S3 Savage 3D, nVIDIA has had nothing but success in the 3D market. TNT, TNT2, Geforce and Geforce 2 have been among the great 3D cards of all time; and right beside them have been many multimedia companies, but none more famous then Leadtek.
Leadtek was established in 1986. Since this time, they have been making computer products from motherboards to advanced 3D video cards for end users. What really put Leadtek on the map was its line of Geforce 2 cards with EliteMT memory that allowed for the most overclockable video card around. This won many appraisals out there in the hardware sector for having the most versatile and overclockable product ever. Since that time, Leadtek has focused on the Overclocker's market, which is where everthing seems to be going these days. Thanks to Rectron in Australia, we have in our hands one Leadtek's latest 3D flagships; the Winfast Titanium 500 TD.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- Intel MOBO with Fast POST boot time
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform