nVidia is pretty much a household name for the hardware community. Ever since nVidia released its very first 3D graphics card, called the Riva 128ZX, to take on Intel i740 and S3 Savage 3D, nVIDIA has had nothing but success in the 3D market. TNT, TNT2, Geforce and Geforce 2 have been among the great 3D cards of all time; and right beside them have been many multimedia companies, but none more famous then Leadtek.
Leadtek was established in 1986. Since this time, they have been making computer products from motherboards to advanced 3D video cards for end users. What really put Leadtek on the map was its line of Geforce 2 cards with EliteMT memory that allowed for the most overclockable video card around. This won many appraisals out there in the hardware sector for having the most versatile and overclockable product ever. Since that time, Leadtek has focused on the Overclocker's market, which is where everthing seems to be going these days. Thanks to Rectron in Australia, we have in our hands one Leadtek's latest 3D flagships; the Winfast Titanium 500 TD.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel teases next-gen Optane tech, requires Kaby Lake
- HyperX ships more than 2 million headsets in three years
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- H97M Pro4 - Intel Smart Connect Technology is running in Win10 but not in Win7
- (GA X99 Designare) Anyone using a Beta BIOS?
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood
- New Final Fantasy XV content including 'booster pack+' release and NieR: Automata collaboration now available
- BC1 wins IF design award
- Battle trailer introduces NieR: Automata main weapon types