nVidia is pretty much a household name for the hardware community. Ever since nVidia released its very first 3D graphics card, called the Riva 128ZX, to take on Intel i740 and S3 Savage 3D, nVIDIA has had nothing but success in the 3D market. TNT, TNT2, Geforce and Geforce 2 have been among the great 3D cards of all time; and right beside them have been many multimedia companies, but none more famous then Leadtek.
Leadtek was established in 1986. Since this time, they have been making computer products from motherboards to advanced 3D video cards for end users. What really put Leadtek on the map was its line of Geforce 2 cards with EliteMT memory that allowed for the most overclockable video card around. This won many appraisals out there in the hardware sector for having the most versatile and overclockable product ever. Since that time, Leadtek has focused on the Overclocker's market, which is where everthing seems to be going these days. Thanks to Rectron in Australia, we have in our hands one Leadtek's latest 3D flagships; the Winfast Titanium 500 TD.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Doom update adds Deathmatch, private matches
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now