We continue to see large boxes from ASUS which are just a plain pain in the butt to take pictures of. The front of the box is covered primarily with a Company of Heroes picture along with the standard information.
Apart from the Company of Heroes cover we can see that the card is an EN8800GT, comes with 512MB DDR3 memory and is PCI Express 2.0. There isn't a whole lot to the front of the box but we have everything important.
Turning the box over we have some more details on the card along with details on some of the more exclusive features that ASUS offer on their card. The back gives us a fair bit of information but the chances are it's nothing that will probably interest you too much.
Moving inside the box, in the cable department we have a pretty standard line up; PCI-e to Molex connector, S-Video to Component connector and a single DVI to VGA connector. Nothing too exciting but everything we need none the less.
There's a bit more in the CD department, we have the SpeedSetUP guide which includes a driver CD and an array of ASUS exclusive programs. We also have a multi-language manual on CD along with a copy of Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts if you hadn't guessed that by looking at the front of the box.
Also included is a nice little CD wallet to store your CDs. It's just one of those little bonuses you get by buying an ASUS card, a little something extra.
The package isn't bad and the inclusion of a current full version game is nice. If only we received the Crysis bundle like Korea, that would be simply awesome but unfortunately even they are getting it in limited form.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark05]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Episode One HDR)]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Prey]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - F.E.A.R.]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Company of Heroes]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 11 [High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - Vista]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Call of Juarez (DX10) - Vista]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet (DX10) - Vista]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Company of Heroes (DX10) - Vista]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Naughty Dog announces March 18, 2016 release for Uncharted 4 on PS4
- Google is trying to make 4K video less demanding on your connection
- FBI says companies lost $1.2B due to email scams since October 2013
- Qualcomm's next chip will use machine learning to detect malware
- Intel teases 100TB or larger SSDs for 2020
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20