Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad QX6700 @ 3GHz (9x333MHz)
Motherboard: GIGABYTE P35-DQ6 (Supplied by GIGABYTE)
Memory: 2x 1GB DDR2-1186 Geil (Supplied by Geil)
Graphics Card: MSI GeForce 8800GTS 640MB (Supplied by MSI)
Cooling: Stock Intel Cooler
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP SP2
Drivers: Intel INF 126.96.36.1999, Forceware 163.21
Todays test system consists of a GIGABYTE P35 system that is normally used for our motherboard test bed, but we are going to be a bit different here. Our test drives comprise the Western Digital Scorpio 250GB, our Seagate Momentus 5400.3 160GB, the Hitachi Deskstar 7K1000 and our 500GB Seagate 7200.10 HDD.
Since the Momentus HDD is an IDE drive we have decided to use an IDE to SATA converter so we can hook the IDE drive onto the ICH9R's SATA ports to make the review more fair. The SATA converter only supports 150MB/s 1.0a SATA specs so it's not going to increase any speeds on the drive as the Momentus only supports 100MB/s transfer rates.
Version and / or Patch Used: 188.8.131.52
Developer Homepage: http://www.simplisoftware.com
Product Homepage: http://www.simplisoftware.com/Public/index.php?request=HdTach
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Pearl Black S7 edge comes with more storage
- 'Spider-Man' comes home in first trailer
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel