Biostar has come out with a great board in the T Series line, being the first one we have managed to test from them we have been left with a pleasant feeling from this rather unfamiliar company to us.
The P35 chipset is definitely a real go'er for a company to start its enthusiast line on, and Biostar hasn't pushed itself like ASUS, DFI, MSI or GIGABYTE in the high-end market, but today we are starting to see a change.
Though our testing showed the DFI board not being able to beat the GIGABYTE board in overclocking, this is likely because it lacks some of the more advanced voltages that the GIGABYTE board offers. One thing it does beat the GIGABYTE board at though is price. P35T from GIGABYTE is a high-end board, and its price reflects that. While not the cheapest board on the market, Biostar's TP35D3-A2 Deluxe does come in under the GIGABYTE's price tag; and for overclocking on a budget, this can be the winning factor.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- How to use Fallout 4's bottlecap glitch without depleting ammo
- Chrome extension shields you from Star Wars spoilers
- AMD ends driver development for non-GCN Radeon cards
- Google Contributor reduces website ads for monthly fee
- AMD Radeon Settings, Crimson Edition driver released
- New Build Problem
- Upgrade RAM on G11CD system assistance
- C2750D4I - BMC Update Failed
- X99 Extreme 6/3.1 Bios Update to support Samsung 950 Pro M.2.
- PC-A04 case top USB Multi-Media I/O ports replacement
- ESL and Intel bring the IEM World Championship back to Katowice on March 4-6, 2016
- Star Wars(TM): Galaxy of Heroes Now Available for Mobile from EA
- AMD Announces Radeon Crimson Software
- EASARS Unveils World of Tanks and Team RIVAL Licensed Gaming Gear
- G.SKILL Boosts DDR4 8GB Module Speed Up to 4133MHz 16GB