Biostar has come out with a great board in the T Series line, being the first one we have managed to test from them we have been left with a pleasant feeling from this rather unfamiliar company to us.
The P35 chipset is definitely a real go'er for a company to start its enthusiast line on, and Biostar hasn't pushed itself like ASUS, DFI, MSI or GIGABYTE in the high-end market, but today we are starting to see a change.
Though our testing showed the DFI board not being able to beat the GIGABYTE board in overclocking, this is likely because it lacks some of the more advanced voltages that the GIGABYTE board offers. One thing it does beat the GIGABYTE board at though is price. P35T from GIGABYTE is a high-end board, and its price reflects that. While not the cheapest board on the market, Biostar's TP35D3-A2 Deluxe does come in under the GIGABYTE's price tag; and for overclocking on a budget, this can be the winning factor.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei officially announces Honor V9
- Nintendo unboxes the Nintendo Switch
- NieR: Automata PC release date 'accidentally' revealed
- Nintendo Switch launch game exceeds console's storage
- AMD will dominate the mid-range with Ryzen 7 1700X
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- E5450 oveclock on EP45-DS3L
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood