Biostar has come out with a great board in the T Series line, being the first one we have managed to test from them we have been left with a pleasant feeling from this rather unfamiliar company to us.
The P35 chipset is definitely a real go'er for a company to start its enthusiast line on, and Biostar hasn't pushed itself like ASUS, DFI, MSI or GIGABYTE in the high-end market, but today we are starting to see a change.
Though our testing showed the DFI board not being able to beat the GIGABYTE board in overclocking, this is likely because it lacks some of the more advanced voltages that the GIGABYTE board offers. One thing it does beat the GIGABYTE board at though is price. P35T from GIGABYTE is a high-end board, and its price reflects that. While not the cheapest board on the market, Biostar's TP35D3-A2 Deluxe does come in under the GIGABYTE's price tag; and for overclocking on a budget, this can be the winning factor.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Light's new camera has 16 camera sensors, takes 52-megapixel photos
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent