Biostar is one of the few motherboard companies we haven't seen much from in the past, which is a bit of a shame as we have seen quite a few interesting boards pop up but very little coverage goes up on them. I'm not sure if it's that they don't push their boards like others, or if we are just out of the loop. Well folks, that is not happening today!
We have been given the chance to review Biostar's new T series board based around the P35 chipset supporting DDR3 memory. P35 has been the real show card for Intel and just about everyone has been jumping on the bandwagon; and who can blame them? DDR2 or DDR3 on the one chipset along with CrossFire certification makes it a real go'er.
So sit back and strap into that favourite chair of yours, because here we go again at TweakTown with the Biostar T Series TP35D3-A2 Deluxe.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Spider-Man' comes home in first trailer
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel