The Rosewill RCX-Z4 is not a heatsink for those looking to squeeze the last MHz out of an overclocked CPU. The benchmark numbers actually show that this product is not much better than the two factory coolers, but what do benchmarks really tell us besides the extreme ends of the scale. This product is really made for the 'grey' areas.
With the Z4 currently available for $39.99 USD from Newegg it would be unreasonable for anyone to expect it to perform with the Noctua or high-end Zalmans of the world. The truth is that since Rosewill included a way for the end user to adjust his or her level of performance (and with it the acoustic level), this is a really good choice for 'regular' computer users. The offset design may also come in handy when working with an odd case such as a Home Theater PC where room for hard drives or other devices will interfere with the placement of large coolers.
With that said, if you are looking for a CPU cooler that will give you adjustable performance without breaking the bank then this cooler should be one to keep in mind.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1 Premium includes just four expansions
- 3 apps all PC owners need to protect their data
- VR On The Lot event in Hollywood includes X-Men director
- Divinity Original Sin 2 hits early access next month
- Tesla's new P100D announced, 0-60mph in 2.5 seconds
- GAMDIAS Hermes RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Really hot idle temps on X99 Extreme 4/3.1
- Trouble with upgrading RAM GA-H55M-S2V
- Z77x-D3h issue with windows 10 fast start up feature
- MSI GeForce GTX 1060 Gaming X 6G Graphics Card Review
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller
- Cooler Master announces the MasterMouse Pro L