The Rosewill RCX-Z4 is not a heatsink for those looking to squeeze the last MHz out of an overclocked CPU. The benchmark numbers actually show that this product is not much better than the two factory coolers, but what do benchmarks really tell us besides the extreme ends of the scale. This product is really made for the 'grey' areas.
With the Z4 currently available for $39.99 USD from Newegg it would be unreasonable for anyone to expect it to perform with the Noctua or high-end Zalmans of the world. The truth is that since Rosewill included a way for the end user to adjust his or her level of performance (and with it the acoustic level), this is a really good choice for 'regular' computer users. The offset design may also come in handy when working with an odd case such as a Home Theater PC where room for hard drives or other devices will interfere with the placement of large coolers.
With that said, if you are looking for a CPU cooler that will give you adjustable performance without breaking the bank then this cooler should be one to keep in mind.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Das Keyboard takes $20 off keyboards, $0 shipping for holiday sales
- Remedy has finished the 'shivering' end scene in Quantum Break
- Razer injects chromatic flavor into Lenovo's new gaming PC lineup
- NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 900 series price drops for the holidays
- Rumor: Sony unlocks PS4's seventh core to boost performance
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- NEed help setting bios
- Sharp GX-BT7 2.1-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis