Using the results we obtained in the T.E.C.C. article we are able to compare the Rosewill RCX-Z4 to retail AMD and Intel coolers. Our first test is based on cooling performance and shows the idle and load temperatures using our testing chamber to produce an equal comparison.
Our testing results show the Rosewill RCX-Z4 performing better than the retail AMD and Intel cooler, though not by a large margin.
In the sound pressure test we measure the fan in decibels running with 7 volts for idle and 12 volts for load. The results were obtained at 12 inches for all coolers and shows the Rosewill at idle being comparable to a factory Intel cooler. Under load the fan can also compare with a factory Intel cooler but is not nearly as loud as the AMD unit. Since Rosewill included the outboard rheostat it is up to the user to determine what level of performance they are comfortable with.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD trademarks Kyzen, Aragon, Promethean & CoreAmp
- Oukitel announces K10000 Pro with 10,000 mAh battery
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Mini is super-small, powerful
- Sony to launch two new Xperia flagship devices this year
- MSI has the first graphics card with a USB Type-C port
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017