Using the results we obtained in the T.E.C.C. article we are able to compare the Rosewill RCX-Z4 to retail AMD and Intel coolers. Our first test is based on cooling performance and shows the idle and load temperatures using our testing chamber to produce an equal comparison.
Our testing results show the Rosewill RCX-Z4 performing better than the retail AMD and Intel cooler, though not by a large margin.
In the sound pressure test we measure the fan in decibels running with 7 volts for idle and 12 volts for load. The results were obtained at 12 inches for all coolers and shows the Rosewill at idle being comparable to a factory Intel cooler. Under load the fan can also compare with a factory Intel cooler but is not nearly as loud as the AMD unit. Since Rosewill included the outboard rheostat it is up to the user to determine what level of performance they are comfortable with.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's Q2 2016 profits are the largest in over two years
- New details emerge on Samsung Galaxy Note 7, new Gear VR headset
- Quake is being remade in Unreal Engine 4, and it could be awesome
- Xiaomi is rumored to announce a VR headset on August 1
- Farming Simulator 2017 gameplay trailer released
- Can't use Google maps
- Main GA Z97X UD5H BK cannot boot with VGA R9 280X
- Z170 Deluxe Help Setup with RAID10 + SSD for OS
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio