Documentation and Accessories
The Rosewill unit came with a well written manual and an easy to follow product warranty statement.
Above is the included hardware for an AMD AM2 system. Note that if your motherboard already has an AM2 backplate on the motherboard you can install the Rosewill RCX-Z4 without removing the motherboard from the case.
The Intel and AMD Socket 939/940 installation will require you to remove your motherboard. It is also nice to see Rosewill including spare hardware in case a small piece is lost.
Rosewill also included a rheostat to control the fan speed from outside of your case.
As you can see from this image the Rosewill rheostat is more than just a simple knob, they have included additional electronics in the unit.
Here we see the included wiring for attaching the rheostat to the fan and motherboard/power source.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei announces another low-end phone - the Y6 2017
- Far Cry 5 box art shows villains, airplanes, and chaos
- Sony's Project FIELD mobile tech may release in 2017
- NASA shows Mars 2020 rover concept
- Microsoft Studios now named MS Studios Global Publishing
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Alienware 15 R3 Laptop Storage Performance Investigation
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017
- FSP unveils new Industrial and Gaming power solutions at COMPUTEX 2017
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter