Rosewill is most likely not a name you think of when shopping for CPU coolers. For that matter it might not be a name you are familiar with at all. Since Rosewill products are currently only available in the U.S. with only two online companies currently selling their products, this could very well be the first time you have seen these two words joined together in this fashion.
For those of us that gawk at computer hardware all day Rosewill is an aspiring company looking to make a name for themselves. Currently Rosewill sells over a hundred products through heavy hitter Newegg and Chiefvalue.com, and the list quickly keeps growing. I first learned about the company when they were churning out ATI based video cards a couple of years ago. From the looks of their website the video card business didn't last too long, but they have found their niche in peripherals such as CPU coolers. It appears they've expanded into the NAS server market as well.
Today we will be looking at the Rosewill RCX-Z4, the first in a series of CPU Coolers that will be tested in the T.E.C.C (Thermal Environment Control Chamber). If you missed the introduction article you should read it before moving forward.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Justice League' and 'Wonder Woman' teaser trailers revealed at SDCC
- 7-Eleven makes its first drone delivery, with a Slurpee
- James Cameron talks 'The Abyss' 4K Blu-ray remaster
- AMC reveals The Walking Dead season 7 trailer at SDCC
- No Man's Sky doesn't use patented Superformula, says dev
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard