Rosewill is most likely not a name you think of when shopping for CPU coolers. For that matter it might not be a name you are familiar with at all. Since Rosewill products are currently only available in the U.S. with only two online companies currently selling their products, this could very well be the first time you have seen these two words joined together in this fashion.
For those of us that gawk at computer hardware all day Rosewill is an aspiring company looking to make a name for themselves. Currently Rosewill sells over a hundred products through heavy hitter Newegg and Chiefvalue.com, and the list quickly keeps growing. I first learned about the company when they were churning out ATI based video cards a couple of years ago. From the looks of their website the video card business didn't last too long, but they have found their niche in peripherals such as CPU coolers. It appears they've expanded into the NAS server market as well.
Today we will be looking at the Rosewill RCX-Z4, the first in a series of CPU Coolers that will be tested in the T.E.C.C (Thermal Environment Control Chamber). If you missed the introduction article you should read it before moving forward.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- IN WIN's Mod in Taiwan event kicks off, with the world's best modders
- New 4K Xbox Scorpio targeting 6TFLOPs, 1.5 times faster than PS4K
- E3 site lists Xbox One VR category with Oculus Rift devs attached
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- GeIL reveals new EVO FORZA DDR4 3866MHz RAM
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream
- Manli announces its GeForce GTX 1080 Founder's Edition video card
- ASUS announces the ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080