Coming to the BIOS section we are greeted with the same AWARD setup that ASUS, Intel and ASRock all use. A few others out there have tried it in the past but only ASUS, Intel and ASRock keep it throughout their entire line. The Extreme Tweaker menu contains all the overclocking options the board has.
FSB Frequency: 200 - 800 in 1 MHz Increments
PCIE Frequency: 100 - 150 in 1MHz Increments
CPU Voltage: 1.1v to 1.9v in 0.0125v increments
CPU PLL voltage: 1.5v to 2.78v in 0.02v increments
DRAM Voltage: 1.8v to 3.4v in 0.02v Increments
FSB Termination Voltage: 1.2v to 1.8v in 0.02v increments
Northbridge voltage: 1.5v to 2.78v in 0.02v increments
Southbridge Voltage: 1.05 to 1.2v in 0.15v increments
Clock Over Charge Voltage: 0.7v to 1.0v in 0.1v increments
From the amount of options you get you would expect a good result from overclocking, and that we got! We managed to hit 527MHz with the Blitz Formula using some rather standard voltage settings. We did have to push the DRAM to 2.4v and the FSB term voltage to the high side of 1.78v but we managed to get an impressive result here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4