Coming to the BIOS section we are greeted with the same AWARD setup that ASUS, Intel and ASRock all use. A few others out there have tried it in the past but only ASUS, Intel and ASRock keep it throughout their entire line. The Extreme Tweaker menu contains all the overclocking options the board has.
FSB Frequency: 200 - 800 in 1 MHz Increments
PCIE Frequency: 100 - 150 in 1MHz Increments
CPU Voltage: 1.1v to 1.9v in 0.0125v increments
CPU PLL voltage: 1.5v to 2.78v in 0.02v increments
DRAM Voltage: 1.8v to 3.4v in 0.02v Increments
FSB Termination Voltage: 1.2v to 1.8v in 0.02v increments
Northbridge voltage: 1.5v to 2.78v in 0.02v increments
Southbridge Voltage: 1.05 to 1.2v in 0.15v increments
Clock Over Charge Voltage: 0.7v to 1.0v in 0.1v increments
From the amount of options you get you would expect a good result from overclocking, and that we got! We managed to hit 527MHz with the Blitz Formula using some rather standard voltage settings. We did have to push the DRAM to 2.4v and the FSB term voltage to the high side of 1.78v but we managed to get an impressive result here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Watch Metallica's themed gameplay trailer that failed
- Dead Rising 4 has 18 holes of mini golf to play through
- Star Wars Battlefront DLC pack announced for November 18
- Xbox boss says Nintendo has 'bold vision' with Switch
- Download Bungie's 2.4.1 patch update for Destiny now
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system