Package and Contents
We first start our journey with a look at the package that the Blitz Formula comes in as well as what you get with it. ASUS's Blitz series of boards (currently there is the Formula, Extreme and Maximus) belongs to the Republic of Gamers or ROG series of boards. ASUS puts the board in an oversized box. On the front of the box is only a few bits of info like the model name.
The back of the box contains a lot of info on the board's features, but one of the biggest features we look for is absent, that being the colour photo of the board which for this mount of dosh you're putting down you would like to know what you're getting before you buy.
The ASUS Blitz Formula box has an open out flap on the front that shows some of the more important features of the board which we will go into detail on later.
Lastly on the list we have what ASUS calls Supreme FX II sound module. What is it? Simply put, this is a daughter board module with the HD Audio codec on it along with the resistors, capacitors and such that run the traditional Onboard Audio. According to ASUS this is supposed to reduce the audio noise from having the codec on the board itself. While it does move it to a shielded location, it still has to be routed off from the ICH and this will still theoretically cause a bit of interference/noise.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ARM announces new CPUs and GPU at Computex 2017
- ASUS leaks its own Strix X299-E motherboard
- You've less than 7 days to enter our 'Rings' giveaway!
- NVIDIA rumored to unveil Volta-based GeForce tomorrow
- X299 AORUS Gaming 9 teased, ready for 12C/24T CPUs
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017