TEST SYSTEM SETUP
Processor - Intel Pentium 4 1.5GHz, AMD Athlon 1.2GHz, Intel Pentium III 800MHz
RAM - 256mb RDRAM PC800, 256mb PC150 SDRAM
Motherboard - Intel Desktop Board D850GB i850, ABIT KT7A KT133A, Epox 815EP i815EP
Video Card - nVidia GeForce2 Ultra 64mb
Operating System - Microsoft Windows 2000 SP1
Drivers - nVidia 10.80, DX8, VIA 4.29, VIA AGP GART 4.05
Software - SiSoft Sandra 2001, 3DMark2000, 3DMark2001, Quake 3 Arena
Results - Sisoft Sandra 2001 CPU Benchmark
In our FPU first benchmark we see the Intel Pentium 4 beating both other processors. In ALU testing the Intel Pentium 4 is beaten by the AMD Athlon, then following the slower Intel Pentium 3.
Results - Sisoft Sandra 2001 Multimedia Benchmark
The Intel Pentium 4 is beaten again in this benchmark by the AMD Athlon, Intel's SSE2 technology is beaten by AMD's older 3DNow! technology.
Results - Sisoft Sandra 2001 Memory Benchmark
In this memory benchmark the Intel Pentium 4 increased memory bandwidth helps it take the lead from the AMD Athlon and Intel Pentium 3.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tesla to double the number of Superchargers this year
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications