Like the last iChill product we looked at from Inno3D we have a square box that has a number of holes on the front which let you kind of see through and get a peak at the card. It's very abstract and just generally looks quite modern and cool looking.
We can of course see across the bottom that the card is part of the iChill series and comes with a full version copy of Tomb Raider Anniversary. The left side of the box has a sticker that tells us the model along with the main specifications of the card.
There is also another sticker that says "iChill limited gift" and shows a picture of not only a cool looking keyring but also a pen. No doubt we will have to venture further into the package to investigate this one.
Turning the box over we have a little bit more information about the card along with the Nvidia table that shows us a bit of information on the 8000 series lineup and where their strengths and weaknesses are.
Moving inside the package we're greeted with a few things, we have the standard manual along with an installation kit that includes a quick start guide and driver CD. Also, like we saw on the front of the box we have a full version copy of Tomb Raider Anniversary.
The cable department brings with it a long S-Video to RCA connector, HDTV out component cable and a single DVI to VGA connector.
As mentioned on the front of the box we get a free limited gift which is a nice pen and key ring presented in a really professional box along with an Inno3D/iChill holographic sticker.
The package is absolutely brilliant and it's clear that Inno3D knew what they were doing when they laid it all out. Sure the pen and key ring aren't expensive but it's something not only extra but useful at the same time. Normally we would have accepted these gifts in exchange for the lack of a game but Inno3D have also chosen to include this making the overall package absolutely fantastic.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark05]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Episode One HDR)]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Prey]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - F.E.A.R.]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Company of Heroes]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 11 [High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 06 - Vista]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Call of Juarez (DX10) - Vista]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet (DX10) - Vista]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Company of Heroes (DX10) - Vista]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MS on broken Quantum Break promises: we want to bring gamers together
- What if Microsoft uses Steam to power PC to Xbox game streaming?
- Street Fighter V now ready for pre-load on PSN and Steam in NA
- Far Cry: Primal's story isn't linear, tied to building up your village
- This rugged Chromebook can be dropped from 2 feet off the ground
- ViewSonic 27-inch 4K LED Monitor (VP2780-4K) Review
- Help choosing a motherboard
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives