Like the last iChill product we looked at from Inno3D we have a square box that has a number of holes on the front which let you kind of see through and get a peak at the card. It's very abstract and just generally looks quite modern and cool looking.
We can of course see across the bottom that the card is part of the iChill series and comes with a full version copy of Tomb Raider Anniversary. The left side of the box has a sticker that tells us the model along with the main specifications of the card.
There is also another sticker that says "iChill limited gift" and shows a picture of not only a cool looking keyring but also a pen. No doubt we will have to venture further into the package to investigate this one.
Turning the box over we have a little bit more information about the card along with the Nvidia table that shows us a bit of information on the 8000 series lineup and where their strengths and weaknesses are.
Moving inside the package we're greeted with a few things, we have the standard manual along with an installation kit that includes a quick start guide and driver CD. Also, like we saw on the front of the box we have a full version copy of Tomb Raider Anniversary.
The cable department brings with it a long S-Video to RCA connector, HDTV out component cable and a single DVI to VGA connector.
As mentioned on the front of the box we get a free limited gift which is a nice pen and key ring presented in a really professional box along with an Inno3D/iChill holographic sticker.
The package is absolutely brilliant and it's clear that Inno3D knew what they were doing when they laid it all out. Sure the pen and key ring aren't expensive but it's something not only extra but useful at the same time. Normally we would have accepted these gifts in exchange for the lack of a game but Inno3D have also chosen to include this making the overall package absolutely fantastic.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark05]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Episode One HDR)]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Prey]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - F.E.A.R.]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Company of Heroes]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 11 [High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 06 - Vista]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Call of Juarez (DX10) - Vista]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet (DX10) - Vista]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Company of Heroes (DX10) - Vista]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- R.I.P. Sir Roger 'James Bond' Moore
- AMD delayed Radeon RX Vega until July?
- Huawei announces affordable Honor 6A smartphone
- Tesla's Model 3 deliveries begin in July
- Huawei unveils Honor Band A2 priced at $29
- Alienware 15 R3 Laptop Storage Performance Investigation
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning