Moving onto the drive there is only so much you can say about a ROM. The front facet gives us the Blu-ray Disc logo in a stand out blue color along with ASUS in the middle.
The right gives us the standard RW, DVD, DISC logos and the whole drive comes in at a few millimeters longer then the Pioneer DVR-212BK 16x DVD Burner. Clearly nothing that's going to cause any issues.
Swinging around to the back of the drive we have the standard SATA connector along with the SATA power connector found on SATA hard drives.
The top of the drive has the usual sticker that gives us the manufacturing date, model, brand, power ratings, explanation of the connectors, warning about the laser and the standard rundown on how the product complies with the FCC.
The only thing missing from the whole drive is probably a beige faceplate but fortunately most cases these days offer their own cover for the ROM drive so it doesn't really matter what color the front is; it's not an issue having it match your home theater PC or your standard tower.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Drive]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and Nero DiscSpeed 4]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Nero DiscSpeed 4 Continued]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Nero DiscSpeed 4 - Burning]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rise for 'Kong' in first 'Skull Island' trailer
- 'Justice League' and 'Wonder Woman' teaser trailers revealed at SDCC
- 7-Eleven makes its first drone delivery, with a Slurpee
- James Cameron talks 'The Abyss' 4K Blu-ray remaster
- AMC reveals The Walking Dead season 7 trailer at SDCC
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard