After checking out all the features of this device, I am looking forward to seeing what it is actually capable of. A device like this is great for those with a home entertainment system looking for a means to show those downloaded movies without having to either build a HTPC or going through all the hassle of burning those media files to a DVD that is compatible with your DVD player... and usually suffering greatly from a loss of quality. It will also come in handy for those (like myself) who like to back up their DVD movies to file so I can watch them on the road on my laptop. This little toy will now allow you to copy your movies to the drive and take them to a friend's to watch them. The number of uses for this device is limitless!
Below are some sample images of the output from the movie Ghost Rider. The images were taken from a media file that was saved to the hard drive, but audio and video quality were the same when viewing this same file by means of both networking types. Output was to a 37" LG LCD Hi-Def television, so in the larger images you may note some square blocks in the pictures. Keep in mind that the camera will always pick up more than the human eye and there was no distortion while watching. Quality was exceptional and was the same quality as when viewed straight from the media file on a PC with LCD display.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now