After checking out all the features of this device, I am looking forward to seeing what it is actually capable of. A device like this is great for those with a home entertainment system looking for a means to show those downloaded movies without having to either build a HTPC or going through all the hassle of burning those media files to a DVD that is compatible with your DVD player... and usually suffering greatly from a loss of quality. It will also come in handy for those (like myself) who like to back up their DVD movies to file so I can watch them on the road on my laptop. This little toy will now allow you to copy your movies to the drive and take them to a friend's to watch them. The number of uses for this device is limitless!
Below are some sample images of the output from the movie Ghost Rider. The images were taken from a media file that was saved to the hard drive, but audio and video quality were the same when viewing this same file by means of both networking types. Output was to a 37" LG LCD Hi-Def television, so in the larger images you may note some square blocks in the pictures. Keep in mind that the camera will always pick up more than the human eye and there was no distortion while watching. Quality was exceptional and was the same quality as when viewed straight from the media file on a PC with LCD display.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Did you want a Nokia Android smartphone? Here are three!
- Huawei unveils the Watch 2 and Watch 2 Classic
- Enter the 'Doctor Strange' world in our Blu-ray giveaway
- Huawei unveils the P10 and P10 Plus
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand