After checking out all the features of this device, I am looking forward to seeing what it is actually capable of. A device like this is great for those with a home entertainment system looking for a means to show those downloaded movies without having to either build a HTPC or going through all the hassle of burning those media files to a DVD that is compatible with your DVD player... and usually suffering greatly from a loss of quality. It will also come in handy for those (like myself) who like to back up their DVD movies to file so I can watch them on the road on my laptop. This little toy will now allow you to copy your movies to the drive and take them to a friend's to watch them. The number of uses for this device is limitless!
Below are some sample images of the output from the movie Ghost Rider. The images were taken from a media file that was saved to the hard drive, but audio and video quality were the same when viewing this same file by means of both networking types. Output was to a 37" LG LCD Hi-Def television, so in the larger images you may note some square blocks in the pictures. Keep in mind that the camera will always pick up more than the human eye and there was no distortion while watching. Quality was exceptional and was the same quality as when viewed straight from the media file on a PC with LCD display.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Doom update makes it feel more like the original
- Overwatch Competitive Mode launching today
- Amazon says you can have an Oculus Rift by tomorrow
- Get a killer domain name for your tech business
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 rumors begin, on the eve of the Radeon RX 480
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines