Shuttle have opted for a black colour scheme with the Glamor line-up of XPCs. The pack doesn't give you a whole lot of information though; we actually can't even see the model number anywhere. We highly doubt that this would be the case when the units are shipped out to Shuttle's local distributors around the world otherwise it would be a bit of a lucky dip scenario.
One side of the box has the most information with a number of logos that mention Vista, DDR2, Overclocking, 7.1 Audio, Smart Fan and ICE technology, though apart from that there are no other details on what the particular model is capable of. Clearly the just mentioned features are seen across the board on the Glamor series, instead of making a number of boxes for each different model Shuttle have just chosen to create the one type and then simply place the model number on it.
Outside of the box there isn't much more to the package, when you dive inside you have a quick guide setup manual that gives you a run down on all the buttons and ports along with a little guide to installing the CPU. We have the usual driver CD that lets you get up and running as soon as possible, a black floppy disk cable and also a connector that converts HDMI to DVI.
There doesn't really need to be a huge amount of extras included in a Shuttle XPC as a lot of the regular motherboard extras are already included in the actual unit itself, such as the SATA and IDE cables.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD performance issues in Darksiders Warmastered fixed
- Microsoft testing Gears of War 4 PC, console crossplay
- Final Fantasy XV ships five million units in first day
- SSD costs expected to rise by 6-10% in early 2017
- Playdead drops Inside game demo free via Steam site
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ADATA SV620 480GB Portable SSD Review
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset
- Tesoro opens new product line with the release of its Zone Balance gaming chair