Over recent years, ASUS has left a firm mark on the consumer pc market with a strong and ever growing list of reputable and reliable products, these including some of the best notebooks and graphics cards out there.
Now they are extending their portfolio even further by throwing the gauntlet down to Creative and attempting to challenge them at their own favourite event; maybe even leaving with a gold medal too. All this remains to be seen but top marks right off the bat for having a crack at Creative who in my opinion have had far too much leg room in the sound card arena.
Today we are looking at ASUS's first ever high-end Xonar D2 Ultra Fidelity Sound Card, and boy does this thing look the goods.
Let's see if it's able to finally knock Creative off the pedestal once and for all, beginning with a look at the card from a technical standpoint with the specifications.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- George Miller still planning two 'Mad Max' sequels
- Call of Duty WWII creatively strips players of power
- Hardware deals: GTX 1050 only $95 & cheapest Ryzen 5
- Instagram reaches 700 million users
- Samsung and LG working on a display with 4 curved sides?
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives
- Call of Duty: WWII delivers gripping action on global scale
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design