Over recent years, ASUS has left a firm mark on the consumer pc market with a strong and ever growing list of reputable and reliable products, these including some of the best notebooks and graphics cards out there.
Now they are extending their portfolio even further by throwing the gauntlet down to Creative and attempting to challenge them at their own favourite event; maybe even leaving with a gold medal too. All this remains to be seen but top marks right off the bat for having a crack at Creative who in my opinion have had far too much leg room in the sound card arena.
Today we are looking at ASUS's first ever high-end Xonar D2 Ultra Fidelity Sound Card, and boy does this thing look the goods.
Let's see if it's able to finally knock Creative off the pedestal once and for all, beginning with a look at the card from a technical standpoint with the specifications.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tekken 7 mobile game to feature microtransactions galore
- Bitcoin reaches record high pricing of $4500
- Ethereum difficulty squeezing out the small miners
- Destiny 2's day one update already confirmed
- Quake Champions frags itself into Early Access on Aug 22
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes