While not quite as powerful as the original GeForce3 chipset, the Ti200 still manages to offer a lot of features and still leaves a little green in your wallet. So what kind of goodies can you expect?
- 256 bit GeForce3 Ti200 chipset
- 64MB Hynix 4ns DDR SDRAM
- Integrated 350MHz RAMDAC
- 175MHz Core frequency
- 200MHz memory clock speed (effectively 400MHz - DDR)
- Resolutions of up to 2048 x 1536 @ 75Hz
- 6.4GB/sec memory bandwidth
- AGP 4x capability
- TV-Out with resolutions up to 1024 x 768
- Support for Composite and S-Video TV output
- Full DirectX 8.1 compatibility
So what do all these numbers and figures mean to those who can't tell the difference between RAMDAC and S-Video? It means that while you're saving some cash on this card, you can still expect some very good performance. The 64MB of DDR memory will be able to easily handle your hardcore gaming tendencies, and the full DirectX 8.1 capabilities will allow you to remain at the cutting edge for some time to come still. Games haven't taken advantage of the per-pixel shading and vertex shading yet, but they will be soon. This card will let you see these awesome effects in all their glory.
So now that we have the base numbers down on paper, lets take a look at what you'll get.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- We Heard You Like Discounts
- Acer's new 10-core smartphone will 'dominate' Android gaming
- The first big patch for Windows 10 is coming soon
- Rocket League patch will let you filter out PS4 users on the PC
- BBC's Grand Theft Auto TV movie 'The Gamechangers' trailer arrives
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- Are these the same?
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015