While not quite as powerful as the original GeForce3 chipset, the Ti200 still manages to offer a lot of features and still leaves a little green in your wallet. So what kind of goodies can you expect?
- 256 bit GeForce3 Ti200 chipset
- 64MB Hynix 4ns DDR SDRAM
- Integrated 350MHz RAMDAC
- 175MHz Core frequency
- 200MHz memory clock speed (effectively 400MHz - DDR)
- Resolutions of up to 2048 x 1536 @ 75Hz
- 6.4GB/sec memory bandwidth
- AGP 4x capability
- TV-Out with resolutions up to 1024 x 768
- Support for Composite and S-Video TV output
- Full DirectX 8.1 compatibility
So what do all these numbers and figures mean to those who can't tell the difference between RAMDAC and S-Video? It means that while you're saving some cash on this card, you can still expect some very good performance. The 64MB of DDR memory will be able to easily handle your hardcore gaming tendencies, and the full DirectX 8.1 capabilities will allow you to remain at the cutting edge for some time to come still. Games haven't taken advantage of the per-pixel shading and vertex shading yet, but they will be soon. This card will let you see these awesome effects in all their glory.
So now that we have the base numbers down on paper, lets take a look at what you'll get.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Xbox One X day one 'Scorpio Edition' console teased
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes