we've been hearing more and more from the Prolink company lately. Their quiet past is being shattered by their onslaught of the MultiMedia arena. Since nVidia has become a household word, Prolink has been busy trying to use every one of them. This works well since the company also has a reputation for offering their ware with a reasonable price tag attached.
today's contestant is one of the newer products to hit the streets; namely the PixelView GeForce3 Ti200 video card. This is the Graphics Processor that everyone thought would be called the GeForce3 MX. It runs at a bit slower clock speed than the original GeForce3 cards, but still offers all of the DirectX 8 support of the older models.
So how well does the Ti200 perform? How much worse is it than the full-blown GeForce3? Enter and we shall see...
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand